We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Re: "We need your questions" Well, here are some questions!!

When do you plan on making this more strategy based?
    i mean all green lanterns are op as hell even not being fed
    iv had the same amount of power if not more with massive amounts of health and still green lantern will kill me.
    and iv seen a WW with no health( when i say that i mean literally you couldn't see an red in bar) take turret and 3 others attacks including ADC and still just stand there for at least 25 seconds until she flew away.
    I just don't see use for ADC's in this game really and poorly made mechanics really just drew me away from it...
    I was ecstatic to play this game for beta and now i regret even trying t out.
    I understand its beta but you really need to see and play champs with each other to see just how over powered they truly are
    and until you nerf what needs to be done and excel others than this game is garbage.

I know imma get alot of childish responses to this from other players maybe but idc im stating facts no strategy means no good MOBA.

Hi I've been wondering, since it's been a while ever since Beta started, and I've been told there will be waves...When is the next wave? I've already put in my application and would really like to be a part of this...I might never have played MOBA before, but new blood isn't a bad thing right?

Protector

put the drones attacking again to heroes like before the december patch because now ppl abuse of zone and poke.

So when will you release nightmare/Mecha superman, I just want to know.
    Last edited by Lawtempest; 01-15-2014 at 06:59 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_ElectricLeo View Post
    So many questions! Thanks, everyone, for taking the time to respond to this. I'm just sifting through everything now and will attempt to condense it all down into a manageable amount. Just as a quick response to a couple of questions though:

Any question similar to "will Nightwing/Booster Gold/Whoever be coming to Infinite Crisis?" is not something we can answer. We try to keep our future roster secret, and also our goal is to inevitably have every character from DC in the game, with every multiverse variant. It's just a matter of having enough time and resources

Regarding plans for expansion into other territories (we currently only have EU servers and US servers) - this is not something Cardell (or I) can speak to. For now we're focused on developing the game to a point where it's ready for open beta. Expansion plans are something we'll be able to talk about more in the future.

Again, thank you for your questions. We aim to answer as many of them as possible, but there are quite a lot
    My goodness, what time zone are these forums in?! Also, what region of the US are the servers and are you looking at the connectivity/ lag issues as a major priority at this juncture?

Quote Originally Posted by Ironrock View Post
    My goodness, what time zone are these forums in?! Also, what region of the US are the servers and are you looking at the connectivity/ lag issues as a major priority at this juncture?
    if you go into your forum settings there is a date and time zone section. Mine was defaulted to something crazy as well.

Protector

WHY CANT I LOG ON its been doing this for 3 days now and i cant log in it says and i quote "The game servers are currently unavailable." i have tried uninstalling and reinstalling, i have tried running as admin through folder instead of on desktop, i have tried turning firewall off, i just can't find out..

My brother and I play a ton of MOBAs, but our two favorites are Infinite Crisis and Smite because they're bringing the most innovations to the genre.
    Here are my questions:

1. One of my favorite things about IC is how the strategic objectives really influence the map and force team fights as opposed to just lane-pushing and one mega-creep that gives a team buff. It seems like Turbine is catering to the typical MOBA fan by introducing a new 3-lane map, but what other innovations are in store akin to double junglers, relay points, doomsday devices, and buying items at turrets?

2. I really love how players can alter the environment and affect game-changing large-scale catastrophes on each map. Are there any plans to really blow these game-changing dynamics out in future maps? I think there could be a great tie-in for narratives, e.g. kicking off the Blackest Night prophesy and turning certain champions on each team into zombie versions of themselves. Maybe even one super-powered champion from each team, so there are effectively 3 teams for a short while, each with their own objectives.

3. One of my favorite aspects of IC is the invention of new multiverses as opposed to just the Elseworlds. Atomic WW and Atomic GL are two of the best and most innovative character designs of any video game I play. That's not a question, I just love it. Keep it up.

4. For hardcore players, where can we find a list of stat caps and other rules regarding stacking items and stats? (Is there a cap on Lifesteal %? Are there diminishing returns for cooldown reduction, attack armor, movement speed, etc.?)

5. As mentioned, I love the innovative objectives on each map. However, none of the 3 training videos address the importance of the elites, jungling, relays, etc. I always to my best to educate new gamers, but moving into the future, how do you plan to help new gamers get a solid foundation before they hop into a match and have a frustrating time trying to figure everything out? Will there be a mandatory 5-minute training game or something to that nature?

6. What is your (ballpark) priority between fixing bugs, releasing new features, new champions, balance tweaks, network issues, etc.?

When will this be available for Mac because that is all I have right now?

Thanks JOHN!
    "Passwords are case sensitive...yes ma'am...that would include numbers. A capitalized 1 is different than a lowercase 1."
    Ironrock- to a student in a research technology course.