We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Re: Servers are unavailable

I have a thing that says i have been accepted into beta , but cannot log in. I cant see forums other then this one and the normal forums.

Up until last month i had no problem logging in. Idk which kind of tester im supposed to be but now i cant log in either, repaired, tested, redownloaded, still cant log in.
    Die eier von satan.

they upgraded all stress tester to full closed beta i had to call them to activate i..give them a call they will fix it..hope this helps

Protector

i have the same problem here...downloaded the game because i got the beta key with another one for a friend...i run the game via the turbine launcher and everything seems fine till i get to the log in screen...i put my mail and password and it says to me that the servers are currently unavailable.is there anything i'm missing or that's a general problem?!

I'm getting the same error as well. Got into the full closed beta as of yesterday. Login screen gives me an error code 80043003. If any has a fix please post or I will try contacting support tomorrow.

Thank you

Protector

i just got the closed beta key downloaded started working but after putting my info in to login it said the game server is currently unavailable....... Please HELP ME D'':

Having the same issue as well! HELP there should be a diy solution ._.

same problem, severs unavailable. any clue?

me too, got beta key on 25th but downloaded and tried to login today no dice.

NA is back up after maintenance.