We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Re: January Closed Beta Update: Release Notes

where do I receive the access?
    Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    The servers are still up. If you just registered your account, you have to receive an access for you to be able to login. If you have had all that done, try troubleshooting antivirus, firewall and other possible issues before submitting a ticket.

Quote Originally Posted by Inner_Voice View Post
    where do I receive the access?
    You have to apply for BETA. Everyone seems to get approved at this stage. It's in your account main panel.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am a Volunteer Firefighter/EMS, and on the rescue teams. If there is a major emergency, and I have to leave mid-game, please don't grief. Remember, I'd rather not leave, and I am going to risk my life so someone can make it home safely, or have a home to go back to.

Strange word of the day; Ebriection: A mental breakdown caused by excessive drinking
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature

oigan como soluciono un problema que tengo quiero abrir el cliente y me sale patch error 00000000x85 algo asi y no puedo jugar alguien me puede ayudar para solucionarlo

darylpro, intenta iniciar como administrador con el click derecho, en mi caso funciona, es la unica manera de entrar