We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Re: January Closed Beta Update: Release Notes

Quote Originally Posted by UnMasked View Post
    On what date will Superman be released?
    February 5th, 2014.

Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    February 5th, 2014.
    Thank you

Quote Originally Posted by Celestrata View Post

Batman’s Utility Belt, Rank 4

• Max Health decreased from 250 to 250.
    So ya you might want to change that. Overall the changes seem good but the changes to batman will probably hit him to hard. Either he needs to stun on his w back or the slow on q needs to apply when it hits the target instead of on the next hit otherwise he might not be used in the jungle, which is currently one of his best 'positions'.
    Last edited by Gronmin; 01-29-2014 at 03:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by xuoto View Post
    Founders packs. Are They still for sale or have they been discontinued as of this point. I do not see a place to buy them on the site.
    I'd love to know the answer to this one as well. I've been hesitant to spend money on the game since it still crashes with surprising regularity (and the bugs I've submitted have been closed without any feedback), but I'm still considering it. You can still get to the page by going to https://founders.infinitecrisis.com/en/, but the page doesn't recognize that I'm logged in.

So, Founder's Packs, yea or nay?

The changes to marauder's items are really going to hurt Junglers who do not get early help from their team.
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

Is it normal that i get a patch error after the game was patched before?
    Great improvements though!

Shazam took a big hit losing the slow on his ult. i understand a little nerf but completely removing the slow kinda takes away some of the shock and awe of his attack. maybe they will put it back. Batman needed a nerf too many bad players did way better then they should have because of how powerful he was.
    i have no idea why cyborg has power damage now, sure the guy needed a nerf since he was mr pentakill in 4 shots. i dont see why anyone would be buying power damage on him....maybe that's the point...
    umm Catwoman Prime was Op enough now she has more escapes and damage. no gas cat nerf but shazam and batman got abused.

these item changes are gonna take some studying. ill hold off on any negative comments till i do some testing and tinkering.
    How can the team be so heavy when its not even fed.

Protector

Hey MrLucho I wasn't joking.

Mods are ranging from 800 to 1200 merit and augments 400 to 600 merit.

This is a ****ing ridiculous price. lets say the average game gives you 110 merit, 70 for lose 150 for win, for ONE page you are spending anywhere from 3000 to 6000 merit. And if the average game on gotham height is 10 -15 min that 800 minutes or 13 hours for ONE page.

Quote Originally Posted by qwor7y View Post
    lets say the average game gives you 110 merit, 70 for lose 150 for win, for ONE page you are spending anywhere from 3000 to 6000 merit. And if the average game on gotham height is 10 -15 min that 800 minutes or 13 hours for ONE page.
    Which is about the norm.
    Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Batman’s Utility Belt, Rank 4

•Max Health decreased from 250 to 250.

That..funny lol