Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast

Re: Patching Failed Error 0x80043005

Wow i didn't see this one before, this worked for me (although i thought i was the admin already, nevermind). Thanks a lot man!

Quote Originally Posted by supamaniac View Post
    YES YES YES YES YES YES YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I FINALLY GOT IT TO WORK HOLY NUTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! all i did was went to control panel>network and internet>internet options>connections tab go down to LAN settings then uncheck "use a proxy server for you LAN" then click ok and it should work ~note if you shut down or restart your computer you will have to go back and uncheck it again~
    ty ty, this seems to be working for me n Im patching the client atm

Quote Originally Posted by supamaniac View Post
    yup still having issues i downloaded it to my bros laptop and it runs fine try it on my laptop (ASUS G60VX) and i get this stupid error. I feel like its not compatible with mine... ive sent a ticket and what they tell me to do doesnt work at all. they probably dont know how to fix this or may never fix this... Turbine GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR AND AT LEAST TRY TO FIX THIS!
    This has worked for me THANKS so much, haven't been able to play for WEEKS.

I was getting the same 'Patching Failed' error, then i just launched the game as Administrator and it worked fine...

OMG! Thanks now I can play this with my friends!!!

If you've tried everything in this thread so far but are still having issues make sure the game isn't installed with a non-english letter in the directory path. Example; å ä ö û ï Æ Ø. or C:/user/gämes/...
    Seemed to fix it for me at least.
    Last edited by ShiroChan; 03-05-2014 at 07:52 AM.

I got the same problem..

Quote Originally Posted by AhSwuhPwn View Post
    yeah i just googled for like 1 hour on how to fix this problem .. i downloaded things that didnt help and i searched and searched ..
    i hit tech support as well .. so i really hope u guys can help
    i started the game as admin - now its patching correctly.

For any still getting this issue, could you get you launcher logs from you pc's and share them here? They may be able to help us track this down. You can find your launcher logs in the following location: C:\Users\\Appdata\Local\Turbine

Thanks
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

Hi you all. A friend recomend me this game and Im a big fan of moba games (and who is not also fan from DC comics? ), I have tried all in this topic to make it work but it still giving me the patch error. I have tried to copi my launcher logs here but I dont even have a folder called so (I think cause i have never be abel to log in ).
    My sistem is: ASUS X93S
    CPU: Core i7-26670QM, 2.2GHz
    RAM: 8GB
    Video: NVIDIA GT 540M 1GB

Again i dont know what to do and i will realy like to play this game please came up with a solution soon. Thx