We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Gotham Divided - Now Live!

Ok played a second match, when I try to get the raider cameras after beating it, it only lets me right click twice and that's it. I wasn't able to get it, but my teammate was able to.

Once again having cameras in this map, is a MUST, even a stolen power yes. I was using my cameras like crazy and due to that I couldn't let the enemy team gank me or retreat.

Protector

Is there a map overview up somewhere? Hard to keep track of all the new features in game.

I'm loving the fast paced feel of it. Playing an aggressive jungler is favored by what feels like the long respawn timers of jungle which is good.

As far as my 5 games have shown me, going for buffs as soon as possible is a good thing. Jungler+top laner take Top buff. Jungler clears the two additional groups in the top jungle and then moves bot. He should be able to solo the second buff group by then. From there its just all about harassing and clearing jungle. Jungler's main responsibility other than ganking is to get the buffs as they respawn. I like it. It always gives you something to do and it most cases makes you choose between objectives.

Another great thing about objectives, there are so many! Turrets, Raider, Leviathan, six buff locations... sooo many.

"In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Come say hello to me on:
    Twitch - Twitter - Youtube

I only played one game, but it seems like the jungler(s) have much more influence on a game. I would get my foe down pretty low....only to never get a gank (even though I asked a ton). the other team however, would constantly gank me....and on GD, there is not much room to retreat. If you don't have the support they have, it seems you can't compensate like you can in CC. I want to play again with a better team to REALLY get a good feel.

I went 1-4 in a massacre trying to jungle as Flash. We had a Zatanna that didn't purchase items so that didn't help. Other than that, it was clear that the other team had probably played the map before. They easily out-leveled my team, and they had double the coin. It is very fast paced and I enjoy that. I'll comment again after I get some more play time in.

Loving GD so far. It is so faced pace and champion roles really shine through. The deployables are a little tricky to figure out, but that will certainly come with time.

+100 to devs, great job!
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman

I've been able to get in 4 solid games so far. Three as jungle Flash and one as bot assist Flash. I was able to level much more easily helping bot than I have ever been able to jungle Flash. I will play either role that my team needs, but I think that it will be easier on average to level him bot.

The map is very fast paced, much more so than CC. I was always on the fence about CC. Sometimes I liked it, most of the time I didn't enjoy it. I don't feel that way at all about GD. Great job, Turbine.

Junglers seem to be essential in this map. I just hate it when nobody wants to take on that role once the game commences, and as the match carries on, the other team earns much more XP and credits.
    Steam: admonish

nice lets see how inovative will be for the moba genre

Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    Junglers seem to be essential in this map. I just hate it when nobody wants to take on that role once the game commences, and as the match carries on, the other team earns much more XP and credits.
    I love jungle, and fight for the role. I love coming out of no where and bashing heads in. I'm just farming merit before I launch into GD so I have many champs ready to play on that map.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am a Volunteer Firefighter/EMS, and on the rescue teams. If there is a major emergency, and I have to leave mid-game, please don't grief. Remember, I'd rather not leave, and I am going to risk my life so someone can make it home safely, or have a home to go back to.

Strange word of the day; Querimonious: Full of complaints
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature