Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Hope it will be easier to find a match now.

I was still playing CC because the queues to GD were long, but now that everyone has access, they are seconds long.....so I no longer play CC (much).

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    Coast City = Ghost City

Everyone goes to Gotham now. Maybe the IC crew will pull a Gotham Heights on Coast City and treat that map like trash.
    LOL. Well atleast the devs play one match of GH every now and then on their twitch stream. I do feel that Coast City was harder to play than GD.

It kind of stinks in a way that everybody has switch over to GD but I think a lot of people expected this to happen. When it gets to the point where nobody will be on Coast City I am wondering if the IC crew will just get rid of the map altogether, or come up with a new 2 lane map set in a different location (Metropolis) that offers something new.

I'm annoyed with the people who call Gotham Heights a garbage map. It can be a lot of fun. I still play it often.

A suggestion: The achievements system could be used to encourage people to play different maps. You could earn achievements for so many plays/wins on each map. It would give players a reason to choose those maps that are played less frequently.

Quote Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
    I'm annoyed with the people who call Gotham Heights a garbage map. It can be a lot of fun. I still play it often.
    I learned just to ignore those people. They 99.99% of the time have a very stupid reason for them feeling it's stupid. lol

It IS a lot of fun. People just don't give it a chance since people love to do what's popular, and tri-lane maps are popular, coupled with the fact that 90% of the population can't think for themselves and just go with what other people like to be accepted. It's just simple psychology at a point.
    "Fights in Gotham Heights!" Official Tourney Registration Thread: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...ration-Thread*!)

"Fights in Gotham Heights!" Rules and Procedures Thread: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-(NOT-signups)

It's all personal opinion, don't worry about what other people call it. I personally think it's really unfun because it's too fast, but that's just my style.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I personally think it's really unfun because it's too fast, but that's just my style.
    This somehow doesn't sound right coming from a Flash player!

I still play it often.
    How do you manage that ? I actually never played one single game on this map, each time it's like 8 minutes of wait and after 15 still nothing.