Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: Infinite Crisis Player Guideline: Help Create a Positive Play Environment!

It's more than that. He refuses to play unless it is in the role she dictates. She instead will in game come to the forums and type up a post while AFK on the power core base. If there is one thing that's certain the very community she does not want to be a part of is the exact behavior she exhibited in game to a group of players who have been a part of this community from the jump.

Quote Originally Posted by SpartnaKirby View Post
    Did I just see you justify feeding because you play like to play aggressive? And that if your lane partner is no good you just die. I don't understand that logic in one bit lol.
    Yep, take for example if I am playing a random game, and I am playing a support, I play with an (Auto Lock) Caitlyn whom shows no communication, doesn't tell me how they are playing when asked, and I play a champion like nidalee, so I see a potential kill that can be made and I act on it, but my ADC sits back doing nothing not attacking, or making any plays just auto attacking CS all game long.

If you are going to not make plays and play passive then the best support for me to go is a passive support that can actually support you such as Soraka, Sona, Sona can be played aggressive/poke too but works okay passive.

Now out of every game I have played as a support, or ADC when playing with a random player the chance of (Epic Feeding) my lane with a random lock is really high and usually happens, not intentional but starts out with 1-2 kills to enemy team and before you know it they are getting more and more.

However if I get an ADC or Support that actually communicate pre-game, or someone I duo with around my same ELO not just lock something completely random but work more as a real team, then we usually do great together.

The real problem I have is random locks, no communication in my games, so yes I am stick in low ranking ELO's with such players, of course this isn't League this is Infinity Crisis, but I apply the same thing I do in all MOBA's to Infinity Crisis.

Take for example in an earlier game just before this one I think it was I went bot lane with a Joker tried to support them I died twice because the joker would not do anything useful at all, So they let me mid, and I didn't really die mid but instead was able to get kills and help my team out a lot more with healing in team fights because I didn't have to stay bot lane with someone not able to play on my same level and feeding massively.

There are all kinds of opinions about this some way stay bot try to work with it, (Which results in more feed) others say other things really depends, I know that I play with (Diamond Players) in plat, not part of a pro-gaming league just a clan with Diamond/Challenger players we do tournaments for fun, I never have issues working with them, or playing any role usually I do support due to the fact I am unskilled in higher elo leagues.

Higher Elo Leagues usually are played way differently than bronze, with bronze its a complete feed/farm fest for example, same thing applies to any MOBA including IC, but my point compared to doing random Q I can actually work with my team on things.

Which leads me back to the whole problem, not being able to work with others in a team game properly because of Auto Locking/Non Communication if games had serious team-players working just like they would among themselves, I could work with others a lot more, but honestly in Normal Games players just lock in things so I usually do same because no one wants to talk even when asked anything like.

Do you want me to support, if so how are you playing?
    Are you going Mid?
    Are you Going Top?

No answer, game starts, then Im going mid you *censored* ******. Things like this I see all the time in IC, League, DOTA 2, Smite all MOBA's I find share the same common toxicity.

And honestly just because these players are PRO-Players, which maybe they really are good IDK doesn't mean they have the right to say they are going to report me for playing a way they disagree with and that they work with game developers honestly I let my team decide on how they wan't me to play often there is no Jung in the game anyways so if they are going to fight over something I will just farm jung and try to get kills/assist when I have an advantage or can do such but really not advised given the fact I really don't have any good jung champs I like yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Danuck View Post
    It's more than that. He refuses to play unless it is in the role she dictates. She instead will in game come to the forums and type up a post while AFK on the power core base. If there is one thing that's certain the very community she does not want to be a part of is the exact behavior she exhibited in game to a group of players who have been a part of this community from the jump.
    I am willing to play any role provided as long as I am playing a Dual Role I get actual communication/Team work pre-game so I can work with the person and successfully win a lane, I doubt you guys as a Pro-Gaming guild actually just randomly lock stuff without discussing or asking if it works in a tournament, or perhaps you already know how your friends are playing because you practice together?

However given the current champions I have at choice free, and what I own I am only playing Mid lane with those specific champions, and if you fight over it I will take it jung, but jung isn't really advised because lane works so much better.

Perhaps you shouldn't tell me this in a game after telling me how much I am going to get reported by 4 people, don't like me by all means do report, but asking others to report in a game itself is harassment, and so is telling me you work with game developers like I am going to get banned because I specifically will not play (X) lane with the current champion layout I have.

http://i.imgur.com/J4kQyKn.jpg

To be honest as I said in the game I believe had I have had the proper champions I would have like to take top, I would have done such without a debate or played something for solo top, but playing that champion top for example does not work for me.

Just because you are so called a good player, and choose to play something a certain way doesn't mean I can, or will there is no set rules, perhaps you like playing Cat Woman (TOP), but I prefer, and do better (Mid) due to the ganks that I can pull off carried an entire team with an afk on it the other day was a close call, similar to League & Nidalee which can be played anywhere but people like me prefer not to play mid for obvious reasons.

My problem is so called people whom claim they are pro, perhaps you are really on a team, and such and are telling the truth based on what I see, but your gaming attitude itself is part of my problem and problem I have with so many other players.

I have filed this directly to customer service over the incident and will let them deal with it there, I am serious when I say something, and hopefully you will learn since you are a so called pro-gamer not to come into games acting like a non communicating newbie, and then telling them how they are going to be reported, and all this other stuff especially since you are recording the game, can be reported yourself, and make your community look bad showing such behavior.

Thanks.
    Last edited by Natasha; 02-11-2014 at 04:50 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Natasha View Post
    Yep, take for example if I am playing a random game, and I am playing a support, I play with an (Auto Lock) Caitlyn whom shows no communication, doesn't tell me how they are playing when asked, and I play a champion like nidalee, so I see a potential kill that can be made and I act on it, but my ADC sits back doing nothing not attacking, or making any plays just auto attacking CS all game long.

If you are going to not make plays and play passive then the best support for me to go is a passive support that can actually support you such as Soraka, Sona, Sona can be played aggressive/poke too but works okay passive.

Now out of every game I have played as a support, or ADC when playing with a random player the chance of (Epic Feeding) my lane with a random lock is really high and usually happens, not intentional but starts out with 1-2 kills to enemy team and before you know it they are getting more and more.

However if I get an ADC or Support that actually communicate pre-game, or someone I duo with around my same ELO not just lock something completely random but work more as a real team, then we usually do great together.

The real problem I have is random locks, no communication in my games, so yes I am stick in low ranking ELO's with such players, of course this isn't League this is Infinity Crisis, but I apply the same thing I do in all MOBA's to Infinity Crisis.

Take for example in an earlier game just before this one I think it was I went bot lane with a Joker tried to support them I died twice because the joker would not do anything useful at all, So they let me mid, and I didn't really die mid but instead was able to get kills and help my team out a lot more with healing in team fights because I didn't have to stay bot lane with someone not able to play on my same level and feeding massively.

There are all kinds of opinions about this some way stay bot try to work with it, (Which results in more feed) others say other things really depends, I know that I play with (Diamond Players) in plat, not part of a pro-gaming league just a clan with Diamond/Challenger players we do tournaments for fun, I never have issues working with them, or playing any role usually I do support due to the fact I am unskilled in higher elo leagues.

Higher Elo Leagues usually are played way differently than bronze, with bronze its a complete feed/farm fest for example, same thing applies to any MOBA including IC, but my point compared to doing random Q I can actually work with my team on things.

Which leads me back to the whole problem, not being able to work with others in a team game properly because of Auto Locking/Non Communication if games had serious team-players working just like they would among themselves, I could work with others a lot more, but honestly in Normal Games players just lock in things so I usually do same because no one wants to talk even when asked anything like.

Do you want me to support, if so how are you playing?
    Are you going Mid?
    Are you Going Top?

No answer, game starts, then Im going mid you *censored* ******. Things like this I see all the time in IC, League, DOTA 2, Smite all MOBA's I find share the same common toxicity.

And honestly just because these players are PRO-Players, which maybe they really are good IDK doesn't mean they have the right to say they are going to report me for playing a way they disagree with and that they work with game developers honestly I let my team decide on how they wan't me to play often there is no Jung in the game anyways so if they are going to fight over something I will just farm jung and try to get kills/assist when I have an advantage or can do such but really not advised given the fact I really don't have any good jung champs I like yet.
    Well this thread is getting out of hand. But I would just like to point out that I play a very aggressive on supports and I never feed hard or just die randomly regardless of whether or not my team talks. Most games end up with us just calling our roles and that's that. The problem that I see you are facing is you lack the knowledge of your champions limits. Now this is something you can easily learn by practicing and being self critical. Yet you are taking the easy way out and just dumping the blame on others since they lack communication.
    Brand new IC streamer. Love playing Robin!

Again check it at the door. The vod is available for the devs to watch As always for whichever dev happens to be monitoring the thread please feel free to message me and I will shoot you the game footage. We do indeed work with the devs as the post says in building not only the pro scene and this community. Your "threats" aside the last thing this MOBA needs is another player who AFKs. The devs and customer service are alerted and have the game chat and report history from the match so no problem there! When 4 people out of 5 agree you are the problem, nuff said!

Well this thread is getting out of hand. But I would just like to point out that I play a very aggressive on supports and I never feed hard or just die randomly regardless of whether or not my team talks. Most games end up with us just calling our roles and that's that. The problem that I see you are facing is you lack the knowledge of your champions limits. Now this is something you can easily learn by practicing and being self critical. Yet you are taking the easy way out and just dumping the blame on others since they lack communication.
    I don't blame others for my own mistakes, or plays I blame them only for their lack of play, not like I rage at players in game just knowing that a person is a heavy anchor is the problem I experience in MOBA's especially with lack of communication which is the #1 issue that leads to things, and yes I know of the champions ability's and skills in most the MOBA's I play I do admit I am still learning them in this one however but getting there quickly just need to learn exact information on skill ranges and so on.

To be more specific I know some champions skills, and when I play a duo lane I can't just have the person sitting back doing nothing useful at all which has taken place in 3 of my games where I tried to play a dual lane the person just watched me die never attacked at all not something I can play with if you are in range, and in my lane I need players actually playing to their best.

I just prefer being able to have real team-work if you want me playing any type of dual lane or I generally don't do dual lanes.

Again check it at the door. The vod is available for the devs to watch As always for whichever dev happens to be monitoring the thread please feel free to message me and I will shoot you the game footage. We do indeed work with the devs as the post says in building not only the pro scene and this community. Your "threats" aside the last thing this MOBA needs is another player who AFKs. The devs and customer service are alerted and have the game chat and report history from the match so no problem there! When 4 people out of 5 agree you are the problem, nuff said!
    Go right ahead and send them the video, as far as I am concerned you can link it right here as well, I hope that it shows how you were toxic by telling me how you are going to report me for playing my champion jungle because its either Mid, or Jungle, and I was seriously going to jung before someone said go mid, had I have known I was going to experience this type of behavior myself I would have record it myself.

Depends your group is based on my knowledge players from a community located here http://www.kelevragaming.com/ as far as I am concerned you are the problem, and I will highlight it here.

If you want to report me.

You are more than welcome to, You are however not allowed to.

. Do chat harassment/debate in game about how you are going to report a player and keep up the matter to cause debate, Your community did this.

This wasn't because I was actually raging in chat, it was because ( I refused to play a specific way) that you expected me to play by all means you had the choice between me farming jung, or going mid with that specific champion, and champions I currently have/play.

. You then came onto me telling me about how you worked with developers and so on.

. You are not allowed to Intentionally assist enemy team, in someones case the player came to my lane started stealing farm/pushing lane and refused to make a play on the enemy, this is assisting the enemy when you knowingly let your mates die.

There are times of course when you can't do something but any time I can do something in a MOBA to save my team members, or win the game I do such.

In general my biggest problem with this gaming community is the amount of disrespect you so called Professional players have, if indeed you were all professional players playing with random players, you should change your attitude and work with your team pre-game like you really are, no offense intended but I mean really, just because you think I am another auto-lock random n00b, maybe I am not playing on the same skill that you do, but I respect and work a lot better when I have actual Team-Players.

So yeah by all means forward the info to the devs I already have sent in a report to customer service.
    Last edited by Natasha; 02-11-2014 at 05:26 PM.

"I don't blame others for my own mistakes, or plays I blame them only for their lack of play,"

Yet that is still a form of blaming.
    Brand new IC streamer. Love playing Robin!

Quote Originally Posted by SpartnaKirby View Post
    "I don't blame others for my own mistakes, or plays I blame them only for their lack of play,"

Yet that is still a form of blaming.
    Depends on your definition.

If I am attacking an enemy and you sit back and don't attack the enemy at all how are you helping?

If you randomly lock a champion without communication as a support how are you supporting?

If you randomly lock an ADC without communication how are you working as a team?

In general what I am saying is I generally know my champions in most MOBA's I will be honest I am still learning this game skills, cool-down, range etc. for champions knowing such is critical to making the good plays the way I play, but what I am talking about rather is players who don't even attack when I do they stand back watch their mates die, refuse to use skills properly or anything.

What I mean by I don't blame others for my mistakes is there are times I see myself in a MOBA make mistakes, I can see my mistake, and how I can improve from my own mistake right there I know when to admit when something is totally my fault in a game and try to recover from such.

Like really I play another game after this game went very bad, I get stuck up player that refused to let me mid, no one pre-game showed communication on.

What you were playing? ( What champion)
    How you play (Aggressive/Passive)
    And is it okay with you?

No one even asked me can you lane with me please.

Instead the game starts the guy goes mid I have to go jung which gets me really behind at start, a player goes afk, and another player throws insults all game and curses.

This toxic behavior is exactly what I want to point out because I go through the same thing in other MOBA's because I play uncommon jungler champions and so on I get harassment over it in chat and that behavior is the hateful behavior that turns a game chance to win into a zero percent chance.
    Last edited by Natasha; 02-11-2014 at 06:06 PM.

Actually, what the game needs right now is matchmaking. That way, you "pro" players won't be matched with people of lower skill level, nor will your full premade be matched against random new players that you will promptly decimate, only to then gloat about it in all-chat (not saying every pro/good player does that, but I've seen it happen quite a few times).

I watched the entire match and, frankly, despite some negative attitude on his/her part near the middle of the match, I don't feel like Natasha was the one to blame the most in that situation.

You guys called him/her a ****** on several occasions and told him/her to go AFK. That's far from being examplary behavior to exhibit on stream...

Just to show the other side of the medal, here, you guys did threaten him/her ("naw we have 2 options you top or get reported lolz"). You can't really tell someone to play the lane/role you don't want and then say that being forced into a lane/role sucks and should be a punishable offense.

I seriously fail to see how all of this could be considered a positive attitude and something that will "help build the community".

I think this thread should probably get back on-topic instead of being about a specific situation, so I'll end this with two simple questions: when can we expect actual matchmaking; and when can we expect the report function to actually have a meaningful impact?

At this point its going to take time to wean out the newer MOBA players from the vets. What is really needed is some sort of AI play to give people the feel of the do's and donts of this game. The constent lack of tower awareness or over map awareness that new gamers show really kills them and the moral of the team.