Thread: MechaAlfred

Re: MechaAlfred

Decryption Algorithm: UNICORN

-CONFIRMED-

ACCESS GRANTED…

Service Record File [Portions redacted pursuant to order X-4309]

Model 4LF-RED: Counter Intelligence and Reconnaissance Automaton
    Designer: Charles Wayne

The 4LF-RED automaton was developed and commissioned as part of a Black Ops operation to infiltrate Doom Legion subsidiaries and gain critical information regarding their holdings in the Euro-region.

4LF-RED is specifically designed for infiltration counter intelligence. 4LF-RED is fluent in numerous languages and is equipped for advance cipher encoding and decoding. Its programming also allows 4LF-RED to adopt an ever increasing number of human mannerisms; however, this model prefers a British accent as his default personality/vocal platform. In particular, this platform has allowed 4LF-RED to place itself near key officials and CEOs as a valet.

Regarding 4LF-RED’s abilities, the counter intelligence and reconnaissance platforms installed on 4LF-RED allow it to engage in both passive and active surveillance and system intrusion. In addition, this particular model was given an out-dated but highly rated CQC package useful in deep cover operations. The counter intelligence package and CQC package have been crucial to 4LF-RED in various missions.

[File Note: 4LF-RED received special recognition for obtaining data from Lex Corp. systems prior to operations conducted by the Doom Legion.]

4LF-RED is rated highly proficient melee combat and diversion tactics. 4LF-RED carries a modified stun baton that is concealed in a cane he carries. [4LF-RED suggested this itself as it relates perfectly to its adopted personality/vocal platform] Additionally, 4LF-RED has been known to devise makeshift caltrops, incendiary devices, flash-bangs, explosive devices, and miniature electromagnetic devices.

[File Note: -PORTIONS REDACTED-]

Mission History: [24 Missions]

#01 – REDACTED

#02 – Infiltrates Lex Corp Holdings.

#03 – Establishes Surveillance Subroutines in Doom Legion Database.

#04 – REDACTED

#05 – Reports on Lex Corp diversification of holdings related to construction of Doom Legion Forces.

#06 – Eliminates key data relating to Doom Legion Mech design stolen from Consortium Holdings.

#07 – REDACTED

#08 – Discovers key files relating to Project “KR” in Doom Legion “Project Cadmus” Database.

- PORTIONS REDACTED –

4LF-RED Decommissioned.

4LF-RED was decommissioned pursuant to Executive Order [W-6479]. The 4LF-RED automaton was incapable with newer infiltration platforms developed by Wayne Industries, therefore, necessitating his decommission. Despite long years of service 4LF-RED deep cover missions became increasingly dangerous as tensions have risen between Doom Legion and Justice Consortium holdings.

[File note: 4LF-RED unit’s skills would have been – PORTIONS REDACTED- prevention – PORTIONS REDACTED- assassination – PORTIONS REDACTED- D1A-NA.]

Although decommissioned the 4LF-RED unit was still extremely useful in Consortium operations aside from those in the field. Specifically, the 4LF-RED unit will be re-assigned as a support unit for the B4-TM4N stealth unit. Due to the unit’s mission history and the 4LF-RED unit’s familiarity with Doom Legion holdings it will be capable of providing the necessary support assets for the B4-TM4N unit.

[File note: The personality/vocal platform adopted by 4LF-RED will come in handy. The personality matrix installed on the B4-TM4N unit could use some humanity.]

Furthermore, due to Thomas Wayne’s affinity for the 4LF-RED unit –PORTIONS REDACTED- and his inclusion –PORTIONS REDACTED – B4-TM4N unit, the 4LF-RED is assigned to his current operation.

FILE END…
    Last edited by MechaAlfred; 02-06-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    4LF-RED - ACCESS CODE: "LION & UNICORN"

Wow. Simply amazing!
    - Krypton is for Lovers -
    TgW: Templar Gaming: Wreckless

Quote Originally Posted by MechaAlfred View Post
    Decryption Algorithm: UNICORN

-CONFIRMED-

ACCESS GRANTED…
    Just this!
    "In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Come say hello to me on:
    Twitch - Twitter - Youtube

So friggin good! Amazing information and so well written.

As Dage said, TAKE MY MONEY!

I don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I don't get it.
    What's the confusion?

Mecha Alfred is Epic
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman

So apparently this thread was mentioned on the IC morning stream 2/07/14 http://www.twitch.tv/infinite_crisis/b/501465045

Alfred... As a champion? Cant say I'm down with that seems more silly than something i would want in a game.

I'm glad no Dev's have replied to this yet, that would make me lose faith that they're finding important threads to monitor.

That's not an insult, I meant that dispassionately. I'd just rather have the Dev's be looking at kit flaws and bugfixes instead of something that's completely wild and if it even DOES happen won't be for months, minimum.
    "Fights in Gotham Heights!" Official Tourney Registration Thread: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...ration-Thread*!)

"Fights in Gotham Heights!" Rules and Procedures Thread: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-(NOT-signups)