Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mini map..

Mini map..

I am sorry but I find the diamond esque shape really annoying. It's talking up space for no reason, can we please get the tried and true square map back please?

Hell can we work on the U.I a bit more?, it still feels clutter as hell and to big for no reason.

Considering Harmony WhiteCanary's Avatar

Re: Mini map..

Quote Originally Posted by Jestersmiles View Post
    I am sorry but I find the diamond esque shape really annoying. It's talking up space for no reason, can we please get the tried and true square map back please?

Hell can we work on the U.I a bit more?, it still feels clutter as hell and to big for no reason.
    are you talking about the size of the minimap? because you can change it >.>.
    I was born in thunder, and in thunder, I will mangle your being
    - White Canary

+1 on this.

If anyone is confused to what he means, it's the map in Gotham Divided, it's not a square there, and it fills up more for no reason at all.

I completely agree, the UI does feel cluttered and i feel like its taking up way to much of the screen. If they scaled down a lot of the things and got rid of the pop outs I feel like the game would be much more enjoyable, instead of accidentally clicking on part of the UI instead of where i want to go on the map

Diamonds take up more room than squares?

So if we were to have a square around the diamond, it would become smaller? The science is baffling.
    Yeah, um, uh... In Blackest Day or Brightest Night...
    Uh, watermelon, cantalope, yada yada...
    A superstitious and cowardly lot...
    With liberty and justice for all!
    -Duck Dodgers

I actually thought it gives better overall vision because you can see the corners. The fog on the other hand is useless. It's difficult to see where the fog ends and starts with that light fading on the minimap.

go to interface you can adjust the interface size hope that helps.
    Hi I Am Solops A Hardcore Gamer I play games 24/7

Watch me Live on Twitch TV Playing LOL as Heimerdinger
    http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

Quote Originally Posted by Chaiftan View Post
    Diamonds take up more room than squares?

So if we were to have a square around the diamond, it would become smaller? The science is baffling.

it like a Diamond on it's sides and it pretty ridiculous. No idea why this maps just doesn't have the square map like the others do.

Theres a good reason why the mini map is set the way it is and not a square, has to do with the map (wait for it) not being a square! *gasp* and it takes up no more room than a square would, change the ui size cause imo i hope the mini map doesn't change, it represents the map well.

it like a Diamond on it's sides and it pretty ridiculous. No idea why this maps just doesn't have the square map like the others do.
    No, what you mean is that you want a "Square map" like LoL Tri-lane... then how people want IC Tri lane to be more than original if they want things like LoL got.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn