Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Network error:99

Hi I installed Infinite Crisis and when the launcher is running after installing the game I have this coming up and I can't do anything:

http://hpics.li/0204e6f

I tryed administrateur, compatibility mode but I still get this error ... Anyone knows what is going on ?
    If you know how to fix this that would be very nice .

I tryed uninstall and install again too

I tryed Steam meanwhile, tunngle, didn't work any one have a clue for this ?

Re: Network error:99

same, please help

Considering Harmony WhiteCanary's Avatar

http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ Try this.. maybe it's your internet connection, so contacting support might help you :3
    I was born in thunder, and in thunder, I will mangle your being
    - White Canary

Same here guys. i've also sent to the support a ticket. though my code says error 102. it's the same i checked.
    if anything comes up i'll post the solution

i found the solution guys. after a lot of tinkering.
    GO to controll panel-internet options-connections(tab)-LANsettings. and UNcheck all. close and it should work 99%

Résultat positif par rapport a la solution de sofitas

Network error: 99 (unable to launch configuration)

After download this is the message I get after trying to load it with the desktop icon. Any help is appreciated. Thankyou.

Re: Network error: 99 (unable to launch configuration)

Dealzabeain, can you pull your TurbineLauncher log file, and then post it here to the forums using code tags? You can find that file at -- C:\Users\\AppData\Local\Turbine.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Network error: 99 (unable to launch configuration)

I'm also having the same problem, but i couldnt find the turbine launcher file, help?

YES! Thanks so much