I don`t agree to the poster at all. While the jungler is substantially harder that in other MOBA`s, it`s perfectly doable by the jungler champions. Here`s my strategy
1. Get Marauder`s Shield and Knife/ring (depending on your champion) and potions (lvl 3 health if your champions doesn`t use will, lvl 2 health/will if it does. You can get -100 credit Marauder`s Knife/Ring to get lvl 3 health/will pots. It helps a lot)
2. Get Nightmare Batman`s Consume and The Joker`s Detonate.
3. Start at health drone and burn Detonate on him. Do the other 2 weakest camps.
4. You should have now about 470-500 credits, depending on your champion clear time. Wait on the first mid tower to upgrade Knife or Ring or Shield.
5. Go to the other 2 weak camps at the other side of your jungle.
6. Decide if you should gank, do speed drone or go B.
Either way, this path has got me at the same lvl/credit as my other teammates, and the enemy jungler. I usually have enough health to gank as soon as I hit lvl 3 (depending on my champion).
I am kind of new to the game, but I`ve been jungling in other MOBA`s for a long time. I plan to post champion especifics guides on youtube as soon as I get a better internet here and as I`ve studied the jungle a bit