We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Re: Underused Jungle

I jungle with flash all the time when I get the chance that is, and its not rough at all just kill the small drones first then focus the big one also I have never leveled a marauders over buying a real item maybe I'm doing it wrong. but I usually get Marauders shield, nil ring and then going straight in to Pandora's or if I'm feeling risky Starheart. I think the only Marauders I ever get over base is the armor pen modded knife, Which if there were more then 2 armor pen items i would sell for something else. Side note am i the only person who doesn't use aoe while jungling as AWW I max w and then q which isn't reliable aoe at all.

I still don't get most of the arguments here. As long as I don't get pinged out constantly for assists, I can max with anyone I use to jungle (except supes, he's just been too slow the few times I've tried to use him). Of course, I ask for a leash early on, a second if an enemy tower dives early, and someone is not needed for a few seconds, and take the small camps, get as far as I can, base and restart. Through a mix of jungling, ganking and filling in on lanes when someone needs a "pit stop", I end up with the highest credit total most of the game, and am the first one to max (unless someone gets fed).
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am a Volunteer Firefighter/EMS, and on the rescue teams. If there is a major emergency, and I have to leave mid-game, please don't grief. Remember, I'd rather not leave, and I am going to risk my life so someone can make it home safely, or have a home to go back to.

Strange word of the day; Sarcoid: Flesh-like
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    If you jungle Flash, you may not NEED Detonate, but you sure as heck benefit from it.

Even at level 6, with a level 2 Marauders Shield, a level 1 Cosmic Belt, and three Tektite vials, my health simply gets depleted too much by the elite minion. Killing the small ones isn't even a problem at level 1. But the big one deals so much damage that it's nice to have that extra DPS on him in the form of Detonate.

And of course Consume is pretty much necessary for early game sustain.
    Yes, with Flash it makes things much much easier. I've been jungling Nightmare Batman a lot lately and he doesn't suffer from the same problems, so there is more flexibility. However, I still end up taking Detonate most of the time simply because it makes my clears a lot faster in the beginning and I can get to ganking. I've also managed to get some well timed kills with Detonate, so it is useful outside the jungle as well.

I love getting kills with Detonate and Meteor. So rewarding. Especially Meteor since you have to time it just right.

I'll never, ever, ever, ever use meteor. If I want to get snipe kills I'll use pad drops.
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

Quote Originally Posted by Paradigm View Post
    I'll never, ever, ever, ever use meteor. If I want to get snipe kills I'll use pad drops.
    I've been using it on Joker in GD because I don't have the Stolens that I want to run yet. And I'll use it on GH because the extra vision that you have on that map allows it to be deadly.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    From speaking to other players and observing the current meta it seems that the jungle in Gotham Divided is being a bit neglected. It is hard to clear solo and maintain any health to gank with, so most teams end up doing 2-1-2 with no jungler. This is fine, but it means that the jungle objectives become more of an afterthought and not a strategic point being fought over, like in Coast City.

Just my own thoughts, but I figured you'd like to hear the feedback.
    I jungle and I love it I have no problem Ganking so if the other team neglect their objectives that's fine with me.
    Your IC Community Assassin, Bruiser, Marksman, Blaster, Enforcer, Controller
    HAVE A NICE DAY!

http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

https://plus.google.com/u/0/106501679269047156097/posts

Boca Comics Boutique
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sCvjwxIqeEQ

https://www.facebook.com/Bocacomicsboutique

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCH6...TyGk6uZ12_XQ1w

Great minds discuss ideas; average minds discuss events; small minds discuss people.

Eleanor Roosevelt

I typically solo queue and find that, as the title of the thread hints, no one really ever jungles in the pug games I'm in. It's almost always 2-1-2. I'm not a League player so I have nothing to compare it to... just saying that right now many teams are not using it at all. I agree with the poster that said it doesn't become utilized in any strategic way at the moment.

BTW, what does it mean to "leash"--? Sorry if that's noobish but I want to learn.
    Last edited by Cates; 02-25-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cates View Post
    BTW, what does it mean to "leash"--? Sorry if that's noobish but I want to learn.
    Basically someone on your team attacks the Drone first, so it will be go after that guy, meaning you will avoid taking a lot of damage early.
    My Champion Concept: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-Atomic-Cyborg

My wish list for upcoming patches: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-WALL-OF-TEXT)

Proud DotA veteran.

My biggest problem (happened to me this morning again) is when a team mate won't go solo mid even when they are range. This allowed for the other team's Doomsday to have a free jungle. No one else would even place cams to help us spot him. This all happened while I was soloing mid vs 1 or even 2 ranged enemies at a time, and getting complaints that I was a noob because I couldn't compare to their Doomsday. I can't tell you how many times situations like this have led to losses.

Once again, I jungle whenever I can. The way I build I can clear fast, and out earn everyone on the map, as long as there isn't a horrible laner or feeder. I personally want faster respawn times still. I clear mine, part of the enemies, and my first camp is just starting to respawn if I can stay pretty much solely in the jungle for a whole round of clearing.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am a Volunteer Firefighter/EMS, and on the rescue teams. If there is a major emergency, and I have to leave mid-game, please don't grief. Remember, I'd rather not leave, and I am going to risk my life so someone can make it home safely, or have a home to go back to.

Strange word of the day; Sarcoid: Flesh-like
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature