Let's talk about Coast City.....

Hello. This is my first time making a thread (on these forums) I wanted to talk about Coast City.
    Let's see, Coast City Marina (correct me if I'm wrong) I queued up for it, and guess what:
    Not a SINGLE game found.
    I think they need to popularize it more. I want to try it, but it never finds a match. Hoping for a mod response.
    Thanks a lot for reading, and I need friends <3
    Please add me.
    Thank You.

Re: Let's talk about Coast City.....

Shameful bump D:

This not a Mod response, but it is pretty close. Coastal City Marina is rarely played now that Gotham Divided is out. Coastal City is the two lane map, and Gotham Divided is three. I personally do enjoy Coast City more, but I have to wait to peak hours for people to queue up for it. It is a easier, shorter game, and has a great mixture of everything you would be looking for in this game.

P.S. Please remove the "bump" comment. It only helps to get you in trouble.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

Thanks for the response. Can I add you please D:

Quote Originally Posted by Corrupto View Post
    Hello. This is my first time making a thread (on these forums) I wanted to talk about Coast City.
    Let's see, Coast City Marina (correct me if I'm wrong) I queued up for it, and guess what:
    Not a SINGLE game found.
    I think they need to popularize it more. I want to try it, but it never finds a match. Hoping for a mod response.
    Thanks a lot for reading, and I need friends <3
    Please add me.
    Thank You.
    There's is no current need for Coast City due to the creation of Gotham Divided. That's the main reason.

It's basically the home of the LoL players now, and they previously infested CC. Don't expect to get matches in CC.

It needs a niche. If you want fast paced PvP you play GH, if you want slower lane based moba play you queue up for GD.

I'm not really sure how to fix it tbh. They shouldn't have made a second lane map to begin with. It's not un-fun (totally a word), so I guess a ranked "queue for everything" queue would get it played and practiced on. Other than that I'm out of ideas for the moment .
    Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

Before GD was out, you would find a lot of premades running CC. That slowly put off people that were 1) q'ing solo 2) weren't looking for the intensity and tactical plays of CC. CC became the domain of premade, semi-pro and pro teams while GH was more laidback and open to new players and solo Q'ing (Although you'll still run into the occasional GH roflstomp premade). Now that GD's out, a lot of people, casuals and pro alike flocked to the new map to get a feel of the meta and the map while everyone was equally fresh. GD is also the more traditional 3lane map that a lot of LoL players new to IC might gravitate to instinctively.
    A lot of EU teams still Q for CC since the ESL Winter Champs are still under way, so theres that Otherwise you might have better luck at peak time in the evenings before open beta brings in more players.
    "In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Come say hello to me on:
    Twitch - Twitter - Youtube

Considering Harmony fourplusfive's Avatar

It is perplexing that they even chose to create CC with the knowledge that they would also introduce a traditional 3 lane map. What's even more perplexing is that they've stated their intentions to create even more maps. Diluting the player base and making widespread champ balance nigh impossible is an odd choice.

Considering Harmony TheSillywalker's Avatar

i definitely prefer CC over GD just because it's faster paced and different. and the meta is less of a thing in CC. going into GD it was instantly bruiser top/mage mid/marksman w support bot/single jungler, the exact meta that made and continues to make LoL stale