We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 13
  1. #1

    I love this game.

    Hey all, just wanted to post a general thread about what you I (and you for that matter) love about this game.
    I know the game is new and there are kinks, as with every game. However, so far I am impressed with the feel of the game.
    IC looks, feels and plays good to me so far. Above all else it is GENUINE. It feels true to the comics and that's what I love far more than any other aspect of the game. I am all for this game and will do everything I can to get my friends and others involved in it. DC fans everywhere should be jumping for joy over this and I think the devs are doing a great job with it. I know people compare it to LoL and Dota. It doesnt matter there are nuances to this that neither of those games have and I think the potential and the vision that the devs have is far greater than those of riot and the creators of Dota.
    That being said, I hope that what we can see in variety of champions is just that. A variety. I love the altered versions of the champions like atomic WW and lantern and mecha this and that. Supes will undoubtedly have a cyborg version like the comic book villain. I do, however wish to see a great deal of variety in champions. There is limitless room for expansion here, mainly because there are so many heroes that have a limitless fanbase.

    Superman is coming out, well I want to see a Superboy! I want to see Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Canary, Hawkman, Power girl, Aquaman. The three maps are ALREADY more exxciting than Dota and LoL IMHO but the diverse heroes will make this game.

    Thoughts anyone?
    Great job on the game devs. Thank you for this game so far

  2. #2

    Re: I love this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayshan View Post
    Superman is coming out, well I want to see a Superboy! I want to see Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Canary, Hawkman, Power girl, Aquaman. The three maps are ALREADY more exxciting than Dota and LoL IMHO but the diverse heroes will make this game.

    Thoughts anyone?
    Great job on the game devs. Thank you for this game so far
    Canary? you called me?
    Welcome Protector! some characters might be coming but we have to wait
    http://game.infinitecrisis.com/en#lore Here is more info about the multiverse.
    I was born in thunder, and in thunder, I will mangle your being
    - White Canary

  3. #3
    Turbine Community Team IC_Zagnette's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    32

    Re: I love this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayshan View Post
    Hey all, just wanted to post a general thread about what you I (and you for that matter) love about this game.
    I know the game is new and there are kinks, as with every game. However, so far I am impressed with the feel of the game.
    IC looks, feels and plays good to me so far. Above all else it is GENUINE. It feels true to the comics and that's what I love far more than any other aspect of the game. I am all for this game and will do everything I can to get my friends and others involved in it. DC fans everywhere should be jumping for joy over this and I think the devs are doing a great job with it. I know people compare it to LoL and Dota. It doesnt matter there are nuances to this that neither of those games have and I think the potential and the vision that the devs have is far greater than those of riot and the creators of Dota.
    That being said, I hope that what we can see in variety of champions is just that. A variety. I love the altered versions of the champions like atomic WW and lantern and mecha this and that. Supes will undoubtedly have a cyborg version like the comic book villain. I do, however wish to see a great deal of variety in champions. There is limitless room for expansion here, mainly because there are so many heroes that have a limitless fanbase.

    Superman is coming out, well I want to see a Superboy! I want to see Green Arrow, Martian Manhunter, Booster Gold, Canary, Hawkman, Power girl, Aquaman. The three maps are ALREADY more exxciting than Dota and LoL IMHO but the diverse heroes will make this game.

    Thoughts anyone?
    Great job on the game devs. Thank you for this game so far
    This game loves you. <3

    Also, just saying, a couple of your dream champions MIGHT be coming true. MIGHT.
    "In a world as psychotic as this... any other response would be crazy!"

    Blue canary in the outlet by the lightswitch.

  4. #4

    Re: I love this game.

    is free now or still beta

  5. #5
    Protector Varking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    356

    Re: I love this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Canvas26 View Post
    is free now or still beta
    It is free now and it is still in beta.

  6. #6
    Protector Varking's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    North Carolina
    Posts
    356

    Re: I love this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by IC_Zagnette View Post
    This game loves you. <3

    Also, just saying, a couple of your dream champions MIGHT be coming true. MIGHT.
    Is the Green Arrow close to stealing all of the lime light?

  7. #7
    Protector Kuzon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Arizona
    Posts
    364

    Re: I love this game.

    Quote Originally Posted by Varking View Post
    Is the Green Arrow close to stealing all of the lime light?
    No, but a mean sparrow is close to stealing all of the crime fight

  8. #8

    Re: I love this game.

    ahahaha I see what you did there.

  9. #9

    Re: I love this game.

    <3 Eventually all of them can. "If it can happen, it will, eventually." The longer the game gets played and the more exposure the more awesome champions can come out. Who is your favorite dc hero?

  10. #10

    Re: I love this game.

    i love this game, have potential, is f2p and have chars of comics its my dream moba game (yeah, only moba) my favs chars are in game now (gaslight catwoman(and the prime) bats (i wait for batgirl cass and babs) FLASH (i love barry allen...) and green lantern (hal) and star zaphire! but i need... some arrows... sad but artemis crock cant enter in this game... (maybe).
    Awesome game, i see a "brightest days" in this infinite crisis (¿?)

    edit: sorry, bad english. i can read fine but i am really bad writing xD
    "For hearts long lost and full of fright,
    For those alone in Blackest Night.
    Accept our ring and join our fight,
    Love conquers all with violet light!
    "

    "Para corazones largamente perdidos y llenos de miedo,
    Para aquellos solitarios en la noche más oscura
    Acepten nuestro anillo y únanse a nuestra lucha,
    El Amor lo Conquista todo Con la Luz Violeta!
    "

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •