We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 53
  1. #31
    Protector AwA_Advi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Location
    Indiana
    Posts
    46

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    I don't agree with this they have a right to play with the community and its nice to be able to talk to them, i believe more games should do this, not all of the devs play all of the time so you will fund varying skill among them as with players, i don't think this is an issue at all.

  2. #32
    eSports Coordinator IC_Shrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Hahaha. Trust me I (and many others here) may be competent at IC and MOBAs in general, but I assure you we are entirely beatable. Some (Frelorn) are even pretty bad. I get more satisfaction in game from helping a new player or hearing a fan relate how much fun they're having because of something I'm involved with.

    Contrary to popular belief working in games doesn't actually mean you get to play all day. Grandma's Boy paints a hilarious picture that I wish was true.

    I spend my whole day talking about, writing documents for, and helping to organize tournaments for IC. Once in awhile that makes you actually want to play it too :P

    Can't wait to see you all in game! I accept most friend requests. Not sure if we have a cap on that but lets all find out together!
    eSports Coordinator
    Turbine // WB Games

  3. #33

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Quote Originally Posted by IC_Shrew View Post
    Hahaha. Trust me I (and many others here) may be competent at IC and MOBAs in general, but I assure you we are entirely beatable. Some (Frelorn) are even pretty bad. I get more satisfaction in game from helping a new player or hearing a fan relate how much fun they're having because of something I'm involved with.

    Contrary to popular belief working in games doesn't actually mean you get to play all day. Grandma's Boy paints a hilarious picture that I wish was true.

    I spend my whole day talking about, writing documents for, and helping to organize tournaments for IC. Once in awhile that makes you actually want to play it too :P

    Can't wait to see you all in game! I accept most friend requests. Not sure if we have a cap on that but lets all find out together!
    The big Frelorn call out!
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

  4. #34
    eSports Coordinator IC_Shrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    7

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Come at me, bro.
    eSports Coordinator
    Turbine // WB Games

  5. #35

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    I just realized you're the eSports Coordinator, IC_Shrew. Can you tell us if you guys are going to have any presence at PAX East? You're less than an hour away!
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

  6. #36
    Community Manager IC_Frelorn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,379

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Yes we will be at PAX East. It is after all in our backyard.

    As far as calling me out, Shrew knows where my desk is...
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo

  7. #37

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Quote Originally Posted by IC_Frelorn View Post
    Yes we will be at PAX East. It is after all in our backyard.

    As far as calling me out, Shrew knows where my desk is...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h0OsqPhqLDo
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

  8. #38

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    The community staff isn't very high up there in the "no fair to fight" groups:

    KGB > KGO > Kuzon > USSHoward's groups > Turbine staff
    KGB is Complexity now

  9. #39

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    does any1 of the DEV play at EU? cause by now i have only seen them play at NA, thats pretty unfortune for me and the other eu guys
    experience player

    looking for a team pm me ingame ("cutipie")

  10. #40
    Turbine Community Team Celestrata's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    1,000

    Re: DEVS in games with players! outlaw it

    Quote Originally Posted by Cutipie View Post
    does any1 of the DEV play at EU? cause by now i have only seen them play at NA, thats pretty unfortune for me and the other eu guys
    Try adding Korugar or one of the EU Community team. They play over there all the time, because that's their stomping ground!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Turbine Community Specialist
    "For hearts long lost and full of fright, / For those alone in blackest night, / Accept our ring and join our fight, / Love conquers all-- with violet light!"

    Roles: Jungler, Bruiser, Assassin, occasional Marksman. Mains: Atomic Poison Ivy, Gaslight Catwoman, Atomic Wonder Woman, Wonder Woman Prime, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •