Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Would it be at all possible to make this map 3v3?

This would be my recommendation. If you don't do anything with this map I feel that it will simply fall to the wayside. Now I know it's nowhere near as simple as changing the number of people on each team. But I'm sure it would be easier to reballance this map for 3v3 than to make another 3v3 map, right?

Re: Would it be at all possible to make this map 3v3?

Quote Originally Posted by Moneybags118 View Post
    This would be my recommendation. If you don't do anything with this map I feel that it will simply fall to the wayside. Now I know it's nowhere near as simple as changing the number of people on each team. But I'm sure it would be easier to reballance this map for 3v3 than to make another 3v3 map, right?
    what map are you talking about?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Quote Originally Posted by Mrlucho View Post
    what map are you talking about?
    I assume he's talking about CC, since this is in the CC sub-forum Silly you!

I feel the problem with Q times is mostly due to the new release of GD and the fact that we're still in closed beta. Once people have figured out the GD meta and had their fill of it, some will come back to CC. They both feel and play quite differently and I do know some people that actually prefer CC. I don't think making it 3v3 is a necessity in the long run.
    "In fearful day, in raging night,
    With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.
    When all seems lost in the War of Light,
    Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Come say hello to me on:
    Twitch - Twitter - Youtube

Quote Originally Posted by AwA_Dage View Post
    I assume he's talking about CC, since this is in the CC sub-forum Silly you!.
    Thanks, now i know i can't live wihout you.

but what is CC? is it like GH?
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

CC is a 2 lane 5v5. And yeah hopefully it will become more popular in the future. It seems like a fun map but I just haven't been able to play it much cause no one else is haha.

I'm against 3v3 maps myself. By almost halving the total number of skills in the game it makes them effectively stronger, which is just asking for balance issues.
    Be extremely subtle even to the point of formlessness. Be extremely mysterious even to the point of soundlessness. Thereby you can be the director of the opponent's fate.

if they choose to add 3 v 3 , i' m hoping they do it with their own original map. I'm still waiting for a Metropolis map.
    ==========

==========

Too big, 4v4 maybe but I think its fine as a 5v5 map

If you don't do anything with this map I feel that it will simply fall to the wayside.
    I think the best way to prevent Coast City from falling off is for us, the community, to do our own events on it. Changing the map to make it 3v3 would be a crime since it'd change it so much and it is the most "superhero" map out currently.

No. NO. NO!

Balancing needs to be done at ONE level. That level being the 5v5 format. I had enough of WoW Arena being balanced around 3s and having to deal with OP 2s and 5s comps. I don't want to deal with that here. Different strategies for different maps is fine and preffered. But balancing for maps AND Champ counts is just asking for trouble.