We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Re: Would it be at all possible to make this map 3v3?

Personally, I don't want to play 3v3 Coast City. It's still my favorite map. I want to be able to que for it and be able to get a 5v5 game going just like the good ol' days. As it is now, it literally takes an hour to find a match. No one's going to sit for that.

Turbine needs to do something to incentivize players to utilize the map. They could put first win of the day on each of the maps, so you can get first win bonus three times a day. They could boost the rewards for completing a match of Coast City. Or maybe change the way matchmaking works on it to be more lenient. Really, losing it now would be a tragedy. Something needs to be done, but changing the way it's played when it's already a fun map isn't the right choice.

Coast City Marina is the best map in the game, hands down. Which is why I dislike Gotham Divided so much because everyone's spending ninety minutes at a time on that gigantic wasteland of a laning map.

So today I got to play in the first match right before the Star Sapphire announcement in the livestream I must say playing CC was a blast. And having played it again I've realized that making it 3 v 3 would be silly considering it works great as a 5 v 5. I guess all that can be done is we can hope some of the new open beta players will play here, cause it is truly a great map.

I rather it stay and be a 5v5 make rather then a 3v3.