Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: The unbelivable Grind

We're going to need a lot of cheaper Champs. A lot more. I'm talking 400 Merit Champs, at least a dozen of them.

There are hundreds of viable characters in the DC universe that you can choose from to make this happen. There should be at least two (2) 400 Merit Champ per character class, to add variety and fun to this game.

Please Turbine, make it happen.
    Last edited by admonish; 02-20-2014 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Ambition
    Steam: admonish

They need to add more champions in, period, in order to have so many at such a cheap price.

They have heard the out cry at both the low merit from games and the high prices for champs. Im sure in the next couple of updates they will try to find a better ratio, because this is one of the biggest topics being discussed.

Considering Harmony SlowCheetah's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Beric View Post
    Hey Guys,

I´m playing IC since the early closed Beta Days and I really enjoy the game. But I have to say I´m so depressed by the high merrit costs. Everything you can buy for merrit is just WAY to expensive. I played like 70 Gotham Devided games in the last 3 Days and and won 56 of them. Still, my merritcount is just not getting higher. Yeah of course I bought Doomsday and Poisen Ivy(400 Merrit each Champ) and some Amplyfiers but still. The rewards for my efforts are feeling really low.

I know you want people to buy crisis coins aswell but still. Are there any plans on lowering the merrit costs on some things?
    It's rough, I know! I've already paid for the Flash bundle. I've been on the grind for Superman for weeks now :P Eventually I'll get him, but there's no arguing that it will be long, arduous journey! That's the way it goes with hero purchase requirements in mobas. I wish that the price wasn't so high anyway. 6300 merit would look so much more appealing than 9k merit. It's a perception thing
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature..._4CeAwQRs&NR=1
    The Flash Knows Why Batman is Late

Quote Originally Posted by EighteenX View Post
    It's rough, I know! I've already paid for the Flash bundle. I've been on the grind for Superman for weeks now :P Eventually I'll get him, but there's no arguing that it will be long, arduous journey! That's the way it goes with hero purchase requirements in mobas. I wish that the price wasn't so high anyway. 6300 merit would look so much more appealing than 9k merit. It's a perception thing
    I've been playing this game since closed beta and when they did the reset and I saw the merit prices I was very surprised. The prices are utterly outrageous and need to be lowered or they need to increase the gain of merit through WotD and continuous playing bonus. It really looks like they are trying to make a quick buck before they lower the cost which is understandable to an extent... they are a business after all with a DC license.

ONCE AGAIN I AM BACK.... Now that I see some new interesting champs i figure ill get back to the grind. BUT before i began that I wanted to see how this forum was doing and if there was any new info about the cost. And so far from seeing the next update they decided to either decrease the price or make matches give more. Or they are just having so much fun making champs.

Unlocking champions shouldn't be that difficult. There are just not enough players, not enough strong champions to be able to counter certain expensive champs with the cheap ones. Wanna spice it up? Add the comics to the game and lower the champs prices. This way we will have to spend our merits in order to read the comic book too.