We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Dual Boxing/Feeding is still an issue

Create one account on your computer
    Create one account on your laptop

QUe for a large map with a jungle where you can get in solo fights.
    BLOCK your computer account from your laptop account
    if you get pops at the same time, go in
    if not... then you decline on the laptop (this is why you always have that ONE person who declines when queing for large maps but nor normally the small one)

are you on opposing sides? play the map and feed yourself kills, when you are far enough ahead.. afk out the laptop and continue to fight on your computer account

--------------
    you can start by BANNING all accounts that play from the same IP ADDRESS BUT HAVE ANOTHER ACCOUNT FROM THE SAME IP ADDRESS BLOCKED.

you can then change the que system to be salvo based
    in 5 minutes, a SALVO of invites will go out to everyone qued for _____ map. as opposed to starting the first available game every minute. this cuts the chances of the laptop and computer joining the same game.

gotham heights has become the only playable map, as the other 2 are so large they become farm maps. of the 5 Goth Divide matches I had this afternoon 3 had dual boxers.... or one person who mysteriously dives towers and dives the other team and then afks

this is such a simple fix.

Re: Dual Boxing/Feeding is still an issue

I have NEVER seen this happen in any free to play MOBA. Who would be so desperate to do that? Wait... this is the internet. But if that is an issue thats on the rise, im sure it will get addressed soon.

I am with the above poster. I will hit 200 matches played shortly and have yet to see this happen.

I've had several games like that today. Didn't occur to me that they could be multi boxing. Makes a lot of sense.
    "THERE IS ONE SPEED ON THIS TRAIN AND IT'S WIN!" IC_WRECKS

Keep in mind there are players so new that they have no idea what they should be doing so they will just still fight opponents if they are outnumbered and have low health, so it's hard to tell sometimes. A lot will be solved when there is a better MMR system so you will never be placed in the same match as an opponent that feeds every game unless you do the same.

On one hand I think that it is nonsense, on the other hand it sounds so ridiculous that it has to be true.

So brb getting my tinfoil hat.

I remember being in a match where an enemy superman kept feeding us. The enemy shazam kept saying that I was the one doing it since I always found superman in the jungle (It's called wards) whilst on stream. Was quite funny to hear him tell me I will get banned for something I had no clue was even possible.
    Brand new IC streamer. Love playing Robin!

Too crazy to not be true. With how long some of the queues take, and with getting the same matchups over and over... wow. But why? That desperate for.. what? wow.
    "I am vengeance. I am the night. I am Batman!"

-Me once I can afford him!

Quote Originally Posted by AwA_phydeaux View Post
    Keep in mind there are players so new that they have no idea what they should be doing so they will just still fight opponents if they are outnumbered and have low health, so it's hard to tell sometimes. A lot will be solved when there is a better MMR system so you will never be placed in the same match as an opponent that feeds every game unless you do the same.
    One thing are new players, another completly different are this scumbags.

I ve already seen this lots of times since GD arrived.
    It's not about where you were born.
    Or what powers you have.
    Or what you wear on your chest.
    It's about what you do...
    ...It's about action.

Extract from Infinite Crisis.-

I've seen some guys just feed then going afk, or even just going afk and only play 1 min to give a kill. Never thought people would do this , but yeah it would makes more sense.

Just makes it that two same IP can't go on different team and it would already be better ( or even same game if not premade).