We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Re: Dual Boxing/Feeding is still an issue

I have to give 10/10 to whoever that does this, it's so desperate and beyond hilarious.

On a more serious note, never seen it before, and I doubt I ever will.

Once the player base gets a little bigger it would be far too difficult setting this up with all the random pops for groups you will get.

To ban players from the same IP is ridiculous. My girlfriend and I love to play MOBAs together and same with some buddies of mine. Have everyone come over and we have a five person team that we can speak to in the same room.

If this is even real then there needs to be a different solution. It is not strange to have two people playing on the same IP

Quote Originally Posted by BlazedNick View Post
    To ban players from the same IP is ridiculous. My girlfriend and I love to play MOBAs <insert reasons why it shouldnt here>
    It is not strange to have two people playing on the same IP
    but it would to be the same IP address on different teams..........

what... guys its perfectly NORMAL for me to have multiple people over my house playing a video game, just like its perfectly OK and normal that I always go 11-0 and they always go 2-10 and afk. theres just so much fun at my house, they have other stuff to do but im a serious elite pro gamer!!
    just like its also not strange that I have never made a post and never posted about any other topic.... cept this topic!

Why would you post this on forums FFS ??? send a ticket not make it ****ing public...logic 101

when you have TWO in one match on the same team.
    this guy had a whole dialog with/about one. saying "he must be insert (racial here)" yeah they dont speak english and they are BADDIES!!
    so the whole game he is killing the same guy over and over, and the bottom lane is killing the same guy over and over, and the poor one guy on the enemy team is like "I feel like everyone on my team is intentionally dying" in all chat. so Him and I (opposing teams) are having a running dialogue about it.

Im SOLO in top lane of goth divided because we had... um.... DUAL JUNGLES... but as you can see our jungler kept "finding people in the jungle" well the same guy.

https://imageshack.com/i/godqnzj