We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Re: Dual Boxing/Feeding is still an issue

People should have in mind this, when reporting add at the description box something like "dual-Boxing/feeding"

Even if results not to be true, this can help the devs to identify this *******s.
    It's not about where you were born.
    Or what powers you have.
    Or what you wear on your chest.
    It's about what you do...
    ...It's about action.

Extract from Infinite Crisis.-

my last game was with dat sh*t... doom fed a cyborg by cd( only cyborg)

this fourm is silly and not real... the end. and what about people who live together who want to duo ban them? piece out gaming houses
    Mid Lane for Aware Academy NA
    Follow me @AwA_Rathaszunn on twitter

Quote Originally Posted by AwA_Rathaszunn View Post
    this fourm is silly and not real... the end. and what about people who live together who want to duo ban them? piece out gaming houses
    ????

That has anything to do with people feeding on purpose and going afk....
    It's not about where you were born.
    Or what powers you have.
    Or what you wear on your chest.
    It's about what you do...
    ...It's about action.

Extract from Infinite Crisis.-

Honestly .... i could see some "resourceful" youths doing this ....

and by "resourceful" I mean . . . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by AwA_Rathaszunn View Post
    wonder why you are the biggest proponent of this? thats 2 post already in disfavor of making the game better.

and too answer yoru question, ill take the one in 100 chance that you happen to live with another man........who happens to play this video game. and block his IP address.

but this is pretty simple. devs can take 20 sec to pull up game logs...
    HEY LOOK every time this guy logs on he goes 0-20 then spends 20 minutes afk.
    or
    HEY LOOK, these two people from the same IP address always wind up in separate ques dispite living AT THE SAME HOUSE.

if the servers are unix based, ill do this FOR FREE and have a ban list out to be approved in under a week. self plug, his me up Warner Bros!

Yeah I'd put money on this not actually being an issue worth their time.
    twitch.tv/paradigm_cg

Turbine Community Team IC_Zagnette's Avatar

We take instances like this seriously, even if it's not necessarily prevalent. Any time you suspect this, please submit a report, as this is somewhat difficult to investigate in terms of the empirical data available. These things would not fly!
    "In a world as psychotic as this... any other response would be crazy!"

Blue canary in the outlet by the lightswitch.

I just witnessed this first hand, players crystalshield and moxxshadow. Crystal was playing harley on my team and moxx was a joker on the other team, the hole game harley would move to top lane (after being asked over an over to go bot to support) and then stand in one place while joker studer steped in a circle around her till she was dead then clear the lane. the only time joker would move to tower or just auto attack drones was right after harley re-spawned, then harley would move command to the middle of top an wait to die over an over again. after i pointed this out in game other players agreed and the harley just remained silent, and also the same when i informed the other team in all chat. this is sad people would waste others time to cheat in a beta, the devs desperately need to address this ASAP.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Zagnette View Post
    We take instances like this seriously, even if it's not necessarily prevalent. Any time you suspect this, please submit a report, as this is somewhat difficult to investigate in terms of the empirical data available. These things would not fly!
    this is not a micro problem, its a macro problem.
    we cant resolve this by reporting each instance.... the "team" needs to figure out ways to stop people from doing this.
    I suggested some in the first post, but if your team dosent have a way to pull game logs and then sort for abnormalities .. that should be the next plan of action.

we had this problem in call of duty and at first I got the same responses. "its just bad players" and "who would do that"
    so what we had to do was start filming it, and starting our own crusade

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_NITwwUHwy4

it was that previlant in a game where you had to pay 100 for an xbox name and 60 for the game..... this is a game where your accounts are FREE and you can run the 2nd account on a laptop!
    this is why its SO wide spread.

this was the reason why I quit this game the first time. because I played costal city and this happened a lot. now that goth divided is out, its rampant. if I play 6 games, 5 will have one mysteryious person who goes 0-5 hardly using any skills tactics or anything.
    I wish I had my last game on tape, the superman (bot) sat in the lane not moving.. and the green lantern was moving AROUND him to try and attack him but not attacking eachother.... this wasnt a 3 or 4 sec thing, this was a 1 to 2 minute thing til I finally got him so low on life he retreated to his tower... then low and behold the super man DOVE the tower.

saying "its just bad players" just makes history repeat itself in another game. I mean the same playerbase that plays this game thats in beta, would also have the same amount of experience in mobas as the people who play Smite which is also in beta. so why do we never have 0-11 guys who afk and never use abilities in smite matches?

answer, they used to. then they switched to salvo spawning games. so all invited happened at the same time. (like every 5 minutes)
    Last edited by kraiden3; 02-13-2014 at 04:52 PM.