We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Turrets wayyy to weak

Defensive wise the turrets are too weak offensively they are fine imo

Re: Turrets wayyy to weak

Quote Originally Posted by Sycogenesis View Post
    Defensive wise the turrets are too weak offensively they are fine imo
    I'm not sure what you mean to be honest.

But to stay on topic, early game they hurt, but you can still make quick early dives which makes the game active and fun.

I however have experienced several times where an Tower refused to target an Gaslight Catwoman, literally afk AA'ing me under my own Tower (I guess it really wanted to kill those drones..)

I think he means they can be torn down pretty easily early game, which I kind of agree with. Not sure how problematic this is though. You should generally not let the enemy push you deep under your turret but try to freeze it just in front of it..

IMO turrents are fine ;_; i dont see any problems with them

I think the turrets are a lil squishy, if u leave them unattended and 2 or more champs push it with drones there pretty much done. Turrets should be able to withstand more than 1 or 2 hard push's imo.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorzeroni View Post
    I think the turrets are a lil squishy, if u leave them unattended and 2 or more champs push it with drones there pretty much done. Turrets should be able to withstand more than 1 or 2 hard push's imo.
    Meh, it's fine, if you don't defend your tower, it should go down.

Quote Originally Posted by Miraql View Post
    Meh, it's fine, if you don't defend your tower, it should go down.
    I have to agree with this. Part of the game should be defending in an appropriate manner. You shouldn't be able to base for a heal and have a tower still at full health when you return. And you certainly shouldn't be killed and then be rewarded with a turret that stands strong against 2+ Champs and minions.

This is a team game, and solo lanes should call for assistance when they need it, and the jungler should be keeping an eye on where he might be needed and head that way without any prior notice. If a team does not do this, then they should lose an abandoned lane.

Quote Originally Posted by Hectorzeroni View Post
    I sometimes feel this way too. However if you think about how long the game would be if this were true, I bet it would change your mind. A "quick" game is no less than half an hour and I've played games that went 1:15. Any longer would just be way too long
    "Of course they're mad..... They're mad because I know how to hurt them" -Batman

They do need more HP, as it's harder to defend them with no TP scrolls. Damage is fine, though.

wrong thread....sorry
    New to the game and need help playing Gotham Heights? Click here for a guide that might help.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    All Lantern Corps Oaths