We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: This game has no future already

Quote Originally Posted by rafaaa View Post
    But they already said that tutorial isnt in their minds for now. People can try help the noobs but they dont care about it. People leave the game because they dont want to ruin their K/D.
    I have many people on friend list and some of them already dont appear or only play with parties because they dont want to play with the noobs/feeders/leavers.
    They said they will have the botmode/tutorial BEFORE launch. The game is still in BETA.

Ive played league for 3 years, and ive yet to see the toxicity in this game that league has. Sure there are a lot of afks and random drops, but that just comes with .the genre. EVERY moba is filled with afk'ers/rage quitters, etc. The best you can do is report them. IT DOES HELP. I get sick of these whiners that complain about things like this, but refuse to use the report mechanic because they think it does nothing. USE IT. IT WILL HELP.

Protector

i've played league from CB until now....but no toxic for me so far....bohoooohooo!!.....IC is fun though,i'm hoping the game is here to stay....

Say it with me folks, because this is important. Ready?

*deep breath* "Dooooooooooooommmmmm!"

That is all.

...Well, not really. I think a little positive thinking can go a long way. Yeah, there's toxicity; it can be horrible. But you can't say the game is ruined for it when every single competitive game ever has had toxic players. Any encounter with such a player, no matter how horrible and mean they are, is also a chance for you or anyone to make the game a little bit better by reporting them.

This game has no future already because the toxic players and noob players of LoL already come here and they dont care about the game and starts to be impossible to play because if u play solo or party of 3 its hard to win because you have to carry the team or your team will leave or feed and you gonna loose. Its better Turbine start doing something or later the game wont have no people playing.
    Shut Up .
    Slapanometry .

This game has no future already because the toxic players and noob players of LoL already come here and they dont care about the game and starts to be impossible to play because if u play solo or party of 3 its hard to win because you have to carry the team or your team will leave or feed and you gonna loose. Its better Turbine start doing something or later the game wont have no people playing.
    Be silent, hipster.
    Steam: admonish

Afks and ******* are a strong part of the genre unfortunately

eh if you have been around the Moba scene as long as you say then you should expect those type of people here as well. Report them and put them on ignore or better still open up a tell window to a friend and then stay on that chat channel blissfully unaware to the raging in the back ground. I come for the game I stay for the ragers (even though I can't hear them).

Lord Jeff Vader
    Canteen Owner on the Death Star
    Robin use him because you should

Reports don't work? Then why do most of the players I report end up disappearing for a good long while? I've been playing online games since the very early days of EQ. One thing I have yet to find is a game without trolls, complainers, and just generally toxic people. Even in sub-groups (I've managed guilds with up 500-600 individuals), there are issues. Report, and move on. Except the toxic players. You must ask them to calm down, or stop, then capture what they said, and a bad response. That is a way to get a quick, complete kick out of BETA. (So no when I ask players to "check" their language, I am not trolling, I am seeing if they will pursue)
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am a Volunteer Firefighter/EMS, and on the rescue teams. If there is a major emergency, and I have to leave mid-game, please don't grief. Remember, I'd rather not leave, and I am going to risk my life so someone can make it home safely, or have a home to go back to.

Strange word of the day; Sarcoid: Flesh-like
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature

I agree I have reported people and it seems to work.. I take screen shots and I always mention "I report toxic behavior, and breaches of C.O.C" one player in particular I haven't seen in months and Im happy his afk after getting killed once and constant noob bashing are gone..
    Yes..over NINE THOUSAND!!

also..Consider Ham as an option.