We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Re: This game has no future already

Quote Originally Posted by Rolingachu View Post
    The only 2 solutions for toxicity are: Report and ignore.

Patience is what you need when going into the internet...If you lack of tolerance for toxic people, then the online world is not for you.
    We are in complete agreement.
    New to the game and need help playing Gotham Heights? Click here for a guide that might help.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    All Lantern Corps Oaths

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Reports don't work? Then why do most of the players I report end up disappearing for a good long while? I've been playing online games since the very early days of EQ. One thing I have yet to find is a game without trolls, complainers, and just generally toxic people. Even in sub-groups (I've managed guilds with up 500-600 individuals), there are issues. Report, and move on. Except the toxic players. You must ask them to calm down, or stop, then capture what they said, and a bad response. That is a way to get a quick, complete kick out of BETA. (So no when I ask players to "check" their language, I am not trolling, I am seeing if they will pursue)
    They don't. It's all on a case-by-case basis. More than likely the ragers you're reporting just aren't playing because they're busy with RL, or playing other maps (or other games entirely). I hate to say it, but I have an acquaintance that plays IC a lot - he's been reported 5 times (if yesterday is an indication from an earlier altercation then it's going to be 6 now, haha), and all they've done is send him emails about the offense, telling him to be nicer. Lol, I hate to say it, but he probably should get at least a short term ban, he really should - but I mean, 5 emails already, and nothing? Almost all of them in the span of this past month. So, yeah, it doesn't seem like it makes much of a difference. If they're doing that for him, then that's likely how it is for most everyone else getting reported, too

Thanks for the feedback. We are always looking for ways to combat toxicity and foster a more positive play experience. Unfortunately, we cannot control what all players do in every match. We can however take action if these players are reported to us, so please make sure you continue to report toxic players if you come across them in a match.

In the meantime we will continue our efforts to make the game enjoyable as possible as we continue through beta.
    Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    Andy "Frelorn" Cataldo