Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Catwoman

Re: Catwoman

Quote Originally Posted by Narilera View Post
    imo Overall though: If you really pay attention and use her kit to the fullest, NOTHING can catch you. Not only that, but the outplay potential with her is like pre-nerf Zed from League of legends (only you can't every ability in the game). Anyone who's watched Faker play zed knows what I'm talking about.

I really believe she's the strongest blaster in the game. Nothing else comes close. Her kit should not exist. It's so much fun to play, but, my god is it horrible to play against. The mobility, the fact that her Q is basically a super Autoattack with its CD. Her kit is just SO GOOD. I don't think that kit can be balanced. she needs a rework.

TLDR: Needs a rework. Her kit is possibly the best in the game in terms of raw damage, survivability, and versatility.
    Anytime your reaction to just seeing a champ in the loading screen and being afraid means that they are probably overpowered. Even late game she can outrange almost anyone (maybe Zatanna's daggers are longer), her Q can damn-near one shot non-tanks, and has arguably the best chase-down potential in the game. Plus she spans coins.

So far that sounds like a marksman/assassin/support combo, all of which can be played in the same build. I don't think that was ever the dev's intent.

Quote Originally Posted by Cap View Post
    So far that sounds like a marksman/assassin/support combo, all of which can be played in the same build. I don't think that was ever the dev's intent.
    And yet those same devs saw fit to buff Catwoman. So maybe that was their intent. But I like to think that they had to do some testing, and overbuffed her to find a nice balancing point from which to move forward.

Quote Originally Posted by Xoulrath View Post
    And yet those same devs saw fit to buff Catwoman. So maybe that was their intent. But I like to think that they had to do some testing, and overbuffed her to find a nice balancing point from which to move forward.
    Sometimes I think they buffed her just to make her a more popular character. I didn't see many Catwoman players in December and early January

Quote Originally Posted by Kuzon View Post
    Sometimes I think they buffed her just to make her a more popular character. I didn't see many Catwoman players in December and early January
    Yeah she wasn't that popular due to the fact ppl didn't know how to play an ad blaster. Since we were used to pd blasters.

Lead Champion Designer IC_Hakai's Avatar

Catwoman is on our radar, and we're currently play-testing changes to her kit that should help her overall but at the same time reduce some of her current toxicity.

Quote Originally Posted by IC_Hakai View Post
    Catwoman is on our radar, and we're currently play-testing changes to her kit that should help her overall but at the same time reduce some of her current toxicity.
    Is Supes on your radar? Seriously though, no trolling, his passive can be a border line AGL ult mid to late game. Maybe reduce the scaling or everytime you use a skill the extra shield gets halfed. Like at level one one skill gives 30 shield, then the next skill gives 15, then 7.5 like that? Just a suggestion because Superman is currently really easy to play.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    Is Supes on your radar? Just a suggestion because Superman is currently really easy to play.
    I haven't played Supes yet, but I have gone up against him with several Champs, and the amount of damage that he can take compared to what he can dish out in a bit much. He's more or less how Batman used to be, except Supes has a better kit for chasing.

And speaking of Superman, what the hell did they do to Doomsday?! He is an absolute menace now! I'm glad that they boosted him some, because he needed it, but the scaling was perhaps too much.

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    Is Supes on your radar? Seriously though, no trolling, his passive can be a border line AGL ult mid to late game. Maybe reduce the scaling or everytime you use a skill the extra shield gets halfed. Like at level one one skill gives 30 shield, then the next skill gives 15, then 7.5 like that? Just a suggestion because Superman is currently really easy to play.
    Dude, that's why he's called Superman and not Feebleman. =)
    Steam: admonish

Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    Dude, that's why he's called Superman and not Feebleman. =)
    Well he can't be unstoppable man, he has too many roots and too many shields. I mean atleast give him will problems like flash, do something! By the time his shield wears off your 3 hits away from death.

Guys, this isn't a thread about Superman. Keep it to his thread or make one for him if you want to discuss his current balance.

Thank God for the news, IC_Hakai. The free champ rotation with her in it was driving me insane. Going against players who knew what to do was getting tiresome. Like I said before, in 1v1 situations, especially as a melee champ, you stood ZERO chance.