Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

patch failed. error 0x80043005

please help me

Re: patch failed. error 0x80043005

same issue..I have fixed registry errors and ran the program as an administrator with no luck.

same here, tried redownloading en reinstalling but nothing. a more deteiled description for the problem:
    when i open the game, the logo appears, then the license agreement page comes up. Before i can do anything an error message displays: "patching failed. error: 0x80043005"

Same for me, I've been trying to log in today with no luck , I get the same "Patch Failed" message right after the game's window shows

Ladies and gentlemen, the solution:
    -go to control panel
    -go to internet options
    -go to connections tab
    -click on LAN settings
    -uncheck "use a proxy for LAN"

ta-daa!

just got a new laptop, downloaded IC, installed it and have ran into the same problem, tried turning the proxy setting off, and running as admin, neither have worked..

it possible that its do to with windows 8 on my machine?

I just wish someone could help us upload the game files somewhere and we can download it....

If you guys continue to have trouble, contact our support department at http://support.infinitecrisis.com. They can help you!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

I love you so much <3

message was for Joran94, see you in game.
    Je parie que tu es français btw.