Map is dead, let's revive it somehow?

How about, Stream it and make inhouses with people who wants to play it?

That way people who are interested in the map could see it, and people who wants to play it will meet other people who wants to play it.

Re: Map is dead, let's revive it somehow?

After the release of Gotham divided I havent played a single Coast city match.Oh well I think after all they were right, it's ghost City now.

I think that at some point, Coast City will be a popular map again. At the moment, Gotham Divided is just too new and too fun (even with the ranged dominance and constant AFKers and new players).

CC certainly has some much needed MOBA changes that makes it more unique overall than GD, but GD is a very well designed map with a lot of strategy still to be figured out. It's fresh and different. Players have been on GH and CC for a long time. GD has been out a bit more than two weeks now.

Additionally, it is now the default map (which isn't necessarily a good thing), so more people likely search for a game without ever changing the map. I imagine this to be especially true with regards to new players.

Maybe have separate chats on the game for each map along with the public chat so you can see if people are wanting to play that map & then all join games together?
    Holy masked potatoes Batman

Quote Originally Posted by EnoughHoopla View Post
    Maybe have separate chats on the game for each map along with the public chat so you can see if people are wanting to play that map & then all join games together?
    We first need to be able to make our own chat for that to happen.
    My Champion Concept: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-Atomic-Cyborg

My wish list for upcoming patches: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-WALL-OF-TEXT)

Proud DotA veteran.