We have detected that cookies are not enabled on your browser. Please enable cookies to ensure the proper experience.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

#dropchallenge is here!

DROPCHALLENGE PROMO VID: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5XTa5toXbQ

Hey fellow heroes, I thought I would make GD solo queue somewhat more exciting and funny by introducing the #dropchallenge.

Take a beacon from the spawn that your beloved jungler farmed for you, and use it to disrespectfully land the killing blow on an enemy.

Save a vod from your stream or use fraps or other similar software and submit it on twitter with the hashtag #dropchallenge and tweet it to @ReasonGaming. Once this picks up a bit, Reason Gaming can look into doing a periodical contest and maybe give out some prizes to the best submissions each period.

Me and a few friends have been trying this and it really makes the game that much more fun. Hilarious moments and epic snipes are bound to happen if you actually try .

So get recording and post them on Twitter. Be sure to tweet it @ReasonGaming including the hashtag #dropchallenge to compete.

Retweets of the original post would be great to get this thing rolling. Thanks for helping out

Let's make this a thing and spice up our solo queue adventures! Looking forward to seeing your best drops!
    Last edited by Reason_Joekel; 02-19-2014 at 10:42 AM.

Re: #dropchallenge is here!

Hype , lets gooooo

EU Community Manager IC_Korugar1's Avatar

I love this! Looking forward to seeing some great drops!

I've been building my montage for two weeks now Expect 5 minutes of unadulterated awesomeness.

"In fearful day, in raging night,

With strong hearts full, our souls ignite.

When all seems lost in the War of Light,

Look to the stars, for hope burns bright!"

Come say hello to me on:
    Twitch - Twitter - Youtube

Added an official trailer! Mods, can you maybe make an exception and embed it?

Sent ya one!

/bumpity bump

Nice one! Keep 'em coming guys!

I have done the killing blow with a drop. My friend was there to see it (in front of him now less) but didn't know this was going to be a thing!

This is a great idea! I have actually been using the turret drops offensively and it works well. Deal some damage and get a small buff.

I also enjoy getting a kill on a fleeing target using Detonate.

WELL THEN now i half to make a twitter account