Thread: Augments....

Protector

Augments....

I would like to stack Augments but now in its current state that is not possible. I think if u want to stack Cd or Armour pen u should be able to. This would allow for a better start which is the point of all these mods ( is it not?)..Being able to buy multiple of the same and slot them would open up even more avenues for us to explore.

Re: Augments....

Yes instead of premade augments, there should be different properties and you're free to slot whichever 2, maybe with limits so you can't just stack all damage

Quote Originally Posted by Soulz View Post
    I would like to stack Augments but now in its current state that is not possible. I think if u want to stack Cd or Armour pen u should be able to. This would allow for a better start which is the point of all these mods ( is it not?)..Being able to buy multiple of the same and slot them would open up even more avenues for us to explore.
    Agreed, You shouldn't be limited to purchasing/slotting only 1 of any given Augment.

dude with incessant amount of numbers for a name is slightly missing what's being asked for here I think.

PS how to do you report people for their names on the forums? Cause I want to report him....

I actually disagree. The way they do it here, you have to decide, what's important to you. Do you really want that Armor/power pen combo? If so, you might have to sacrifice and use the silver armor (for example, not sure if this is the actual case). Or you could get Golds with Armor and Health. It also, doesn't allow you to just stack Attack Armor all day. You have to switch it up a little. For me, the limitation, adds to the strategy.
    "When the odds are impossible... do the impossible." -Superman, Action Comics 14 (New 52)

There are more than one Augment with similar stats so no. It's fine the way it is. Plus, that would increase the merit needed to have all posible combinations as you would have to buy each augment 4 times.