Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 30
  1. #11
    Providing Harmony KoH_David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    870

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Been in queue for 50 minutes now. People please queue up.

    edit: gave up after a hour and a half.
    Last edited by David12596; 02-23-2014 at 11:12 PM.

  2. #12
    Joining Harmony Rolingachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    254

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    It happens on every moba out in the market, the Tri-lane is the dominating mode, the others not so much. To that you can add the low player base we have ftm and there you go, extremely long queues.

    Of course Turbine can think of an incentive to players so they play the other modes, but the question is, will the players play CC and GH? i know i wont, cause i see CC just as a variation of the tri-lane and not a new and exciting mode and Gh i take it as "VS IA" mode. For now (at least what i think):

    GH = Testing grounds
    GD = Official game mode
    CC = Nonexistent
    With blood and rage of crimson red
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead
    Together with our hellish hate
    We'll burn you all that is your fate!


    Red Lantern Corps.-

  3. #13
    Providing Harmony KoH_David's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    870

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolingachu View Post
    GH = Testing grounds
    And this folks is why humanity can't have nice things.

  4. #14
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    42

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolingachu View Post
    It happens on every moba out in the market, the Tri-lane is the dominating mode, the others not so much. To that you can add the low player base we have ftm and there you go, extremely long queues.

    Of course Turbine can think of an incentive to players so they play the other modes, but the question is, will the players play CC and GH? i know i wont, cause i see CC just as a variation of the tri-lane and not a new and exciting mode and Gh i take it as "VS IA" mode. For now (at least what i think):

    GH = Testing grounds
    GD = Official game mode
    CC = Nonexistent

    So this is completely incorrect look at SMITE (from here on out referred to as S**T*) they have a rather small player base and when I say Queue times are low they are low. They have ranked mode for basically all their maps, their Conquest (tri-lane map) their Arena (basically GH) and their Joust which happens to be rather unique in the fact that it is a single lane map but is a 3v3 map so not quite CC.

    So lets say ever MOBA has a designated three modes such as L*L, S**T*, H*N, D*T*2, etc etc. What you are implying is that we should expect no less from turbine and the community because one map is going to fall off doesn't matter which but one of them will. This kind of thinking in my opinion will not further the community in any way. Also if this is the trend why not try our best to stop it and make a difference to this trend? Why not make IC the only MOBA where our queue times are thirty seconds in each map? Its not impossible, So help us out help us set something up where we not only bring in new members to the community but we also create a thriving scene.

    Don't simply give up on a map just because no one plays it.

    Quote Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
    And this folks is why humanity can't have nice things.
    I agree with you however this is also the mode that i think our stats should not be counted at all. I am guilty of using GH to test out new builds, just recently I put the speed force battery on WW to see how it would work to initiate her Ult lets just say I Died ALOT. So we can not have nice things but it's fun to be destructive right

  5. #15
    Joining Harmony Miraql's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Denmark currently
    Posts
    298

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolingachu View Post
    CC = Nonexistent
    It's not cool to kick a guy who's on the ground.
    My Champion Concept: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-Atomic-Cyborg

    My wish list for upcoming patches: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-WALL-OF-TEXT)

    Proud DotA veteran.

  6. #16
    Joining Harmony Rolingachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    254

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Quote Originally Posted by David12596 View Post
    And this folks is why humanity can't have nice things.
    Is the true, i know lots of people use GH as testing ground for heroes, me included, at least until "Vs Ia" mode is released.


    Quote Originally Posted by kidJab View Post
    So this is completely incorrect look at SMITE (from here on out referred to as S**T*) they have a rather small player base and when I say Queue times are low they are low. They have ranked mode for basically all their maps, their Conquest (tri-lane map) their Arena (basically GH) and their Joust which happens to be rather unique in the fact that it is a single lane map but is a 3v3 map so not quite CC.

    So lets say ever MOBA has a designated three modes such as L*L, S**T*, H*N, D*T*2, etc etc. What you are implying is that we should expect no less from turbine and the community because one map is going to fall off doesn't matter which but one of them will. This kind of thinking in my opinion will not further the community in any way. Also if this is the trend why not try our best to stop it and make a difference to this trend? Why not make IC the only MOBA where our queue times are thirty seconds in each map? Its not impossible, So help us out help us set something up where we not only bring in new members to the community but we also create a thriving scene.

    Don't simply give up on a map just because no one plays it.

    Im not giving up on a map cause no one play it, i ve been in long queues for CC and i actually get to play it once in a wild (my friends insulted me several times for making them wait that long xD ), but if i have to choose, i will choose GD, but that's just personal opinion on wich mode i choose.

    S**T* is an already released game, IC is not. Add to that the fact that, let's say it like it is, IC is not friendly for new players, no tutorial or "VS IA", this make it hard to expand the amount of players. What im saying here, the amount of players is not big enough YET to have short queues on everymode, and people who is coming here from other mobas as D***2 and L*L (i name this 2 cause are the biggest around) are choosing Tri-lane for obvious reasons, cause they are used to that mode, this doesn't mean that, in a future, people wont play the other modes. In fact (im from southamerica) i played LoL since i came to IC, and i played Dominion as much as tri-lane, until i moved to LAS server, and there was no Dominion, cause lack of players.

    For now, CC is the least played mode, even if IC places a reward for playing different modes, it wont make a difference, not cause im saying it or im trying to kill all the other modes, is because the amount of players we have are used to play on tri-lane (or if they are new, they search for the shortest queue), with a bigger player base this will change of course.

    We just need to be patience and wait for the playerbase to increase.
    With blood and rage of crimson red
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead
    Together with our hellish hate
    We'll burn you all that is your fate!


    Red Lantern Corps.-

  7. #17
    Considering Harmony
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    42

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Quote Originally Posted by Rolingachu View Post
    Is the true, i know lots of people use GH as testing ground for heroes, me included, at least until "Vs Ia" mode is released.





    Im not giving up on a map cause no one play it, i ve been in long queues for CC and i actually get to play it once in a wild (my friends insulted me several times for making them wait that long xD ), but if i have to choose, i will choose GD, but that's just personal opinion on wich mode i choose.

    S**T* is an already released game, IC is not. Add to that the fact that, let's say it like it is, IC is not friendly for new players, no tutorial or "VS IA", this make it hard to expand the amount of players. What im saying here, the amount of players is not big enough YET to have short queues on everymode, and people who is coming here from other mobas as D***2 and L*L (i name this 2 cause are the biggest around) are choosing Tri-lane for obvious reasons, cause they are used to that mode, this doesn't mean that, in a future, people wont play the other modes. In fact (im from southamerica) i played LoL since i came to IC, and i played Dominion as much as tri-lane, until i moved to LAS server, and there was no Dominion, cause lack of players.

    For now, CC is the least played mode, even if IC places a reward for playing different modes, it wont make a difference, not cause im saying it or im trying to kill all the other modes, is because the amount of players we have are used to play on tri-lane (or if they are new, they search for the shortest queue), with a bigger player base this will change of course.

    We just need to be patience and wait for the playerbase to increase.
    Fairly said and noted. your point on lack of player friendliness in this game is high to say the least. However I do have to say some of that is on the players there are three tutorial videos right there on the home page of the game not to mention there is dawnvase. I didn't even download L*L before grabbing some guides and looking at tutorials and the like. So if people expect to simply come into the game without doing their research alot of that is on them, not just the lack of bot matches etc.

  8. #18
    Joining Harmony Rolingachu's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Location
    Argentina
    Posts
    254

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    Quote Originally Posted by kidJab View Post
    Fairly said and noted. your point on lack of player friendliness in this game is high to say the least. However I do have to say some of that is on the players there are three tutorial videos right there on the home page of the game not to mention there is dawnvase. I didn't even download L*L before grabbing some guides and looking at tutorials and the like. So if people expect to simply come into the game without doing their research alot of that is on them, not just the lack of bot matches etc.
    Indeed, there's lots of people who want to directly jump to the action, who don't care about the research...and they have not even the minimun idea of what they would found. What turbine can do is make, at least for now, those 3 videos mandatory to play any mode. There's lots of games wich you can't access to PvP without finishing the tutorials or seing the tutorial videos first.
    With blood and rage of crimson red
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead
    Together with our hellish hate
    We'll burn you all that is your fate!


    Red Lantern Corps.-

  9. #19
    Joining Harmony TD-Solops's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    Gotham City
    Posts
    436

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    I love CC. CC 4 Life!!!
    Your IC Community Assassin, Bruiser, Marksman, Blaster, Enforcer, Controller
    HAVE A NICE DAY!

    Hi I Am Solops A Hardcore Gamer I play games 24/7

    Watch me Live on Twitch TV/Coming Soon Will H1Z1 Kill Day Z?
    http://www.twitch.tv/s0lo

  10. #20
    Protector
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    Manila, Philippines
    Posts
    1

    Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

    I think it badly needs vs AI queues so players can get a feel for the CC map and figure out how to navigate it more before serious matchups... Same goes for all maps ;D

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •