Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Protector

Re: Coast City the Forgotten Child of IC

Most original map on the game IMO. I suggested on other threads that they should allow players to queue for multiple maps at the same time... that would allow us to queue for CC without worrying about wasting an hour in queue with no luck getting a match.

Just give a merit bonus for queuing for, and finishing, a CC game.

Protector

Hello! I've been playing for three days and haven't been able to get into a Coastal City game. If anyone is looking for an extra player, shoot me an invite.

Quote Originally Posted by JRupe View Post
    Hello! I've been playing for three days and haven't been able to get into a Coastal City game. If anyone is looking for an extra player, shoot me an invite.
    Look for Dycer94 in game or on the forums. He has a thread somewhere where he does nightly(?) coast city customs.

And now it's just straight gone. This game...I am actually, literally laughing out loud at this. I can already hear the appologists shouting "beta" and rationalizing why this map has slowly slipped away into oblivion.

nice job necroing an old thread, there buddy.

Quote Originally Posted by AkuTenshiiZero View Post
    And now it's just straight gone. This game...I am actually, literally laughing out loud at this. I can already hear the appologists shouting "beta" and rationalizing why this map has slowly slipped away into oblivion.
    .... It's coming back. Turbine has put money, time, and resources into this map. They're not about to just let it go away forever, especially when they have other map designs they'd like to act on. They're not about to make a new map when they have one that's 98% done. It will come back when it's ready to come back.
    My Most Desired Non-Prime Champs:

Arcane Flash! - Attack Damage Marksman?
    Nightmare Flash! (Mutated into a Gorilla!) - Hybrid Enforcer?

Gaslight Cyborg! (Steampunk!) Power Damage Bruiser?
    Gaslight Lex Luthor! (Hey I know he's not in the game yet but I really want a Steampunk Luthor!)

Quote Originally Posted by Zamer View Post
    nice job necroing an old thread, there buddy.
    It's hardly a nerco if it's on the first page. Also, the placement of your commas makes the difference between snarky moron and just plain moron.

It's hardly a nerco if it's on the first page. Also, the placement of your commas makes the difference between snarky moron and just plain moron.
    People don't post often enough here, this thread is two months old.
    Sinestro Corps Member

@lyri
    o
    n

f
    f

n
    o

There haven't been that many posts in the CC forum because they shut it down shortly after GD came out to ensure streamline testing, and that no one was sitting in the queue forever.

Now Coast City is coming back shortly. There is a queue bug to fix, and it will be fully live again. How do I know this? Look at my signature, I've pressed for more info than anyone else.
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!