Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Re: coL_Pillatypus here bored at work AMA!

Quote Originally Posted by 4surface View Post
    Yeah I don't like his E ever since the move speed efffect was gone and I agree with you on Supes.
    Every word I type should be taken as gospel ;D
    twitch.tv/pillatypus

Providing Harmony ItsThatAsianBoy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by coL_Pillatypus View Post
    Thats why I said MWW is best marksman but cyborg is best adc.

And nah AtGl is stronger then both shazam and bat prime.
    Stronger than Bat prime and Shazam?
    Maybe I'm just terrible with him then, then again I'm terrible with everyone.
    How would you build him?

Quote Originally Posted by ItsThatAsianBoy View Post
    Stronger than Bat prime and Shazam?
    Maybe I'm just terrible with him then, then again I'm terrible with everyone.
    How would you build him?
    Tanky ap items being game depending

Usually cosmic belt, oa gambit, and mogo being core
    twitch.tv/pillatypus

So you think psi scimitar is useful again with the 50% amp? (Empowered Psi Scimitar)

So you think psi scimitar is useful again with the 50% amp? (Empowered Psi Scimitar)
    Yes, on certain champs.
    twitch.tv/pillatypus

On the Gotham Heights map, how does one deal with a Flash that has all the items which increase Move Speed and Power Damage? Players who use this tactic just run in, activate their Ultimate, then run away to heal and then return once the skill has cooled down and repeat the process. You can't catch up to them because their speed is too fast. How should one deal with this?
    Steam: admonish

Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    On the Gotham Heights map, how does one deal with a Flash that has all the items which increase Move Speed and Power Damage? Players who use this tactic just run in, activate their Ultimate, then run away to heal and then return once the skill has cooled down and repeat the process. You can't catch up to them because their speed is too fast. How should one deal with this?
    Balance should never be discussed or compared to something if it's not GD.

lol sorry bout that match. My personal answer would be get power armor because that current build I'm using has no penetration. Also it'd be nice if you guys ambused me and remove me from the fight early game. My flash build isn't good early game but a monster mid and late game.

I'm sure col_Pillatypus has a much more detailed answer but since I was the flash who faced you that's my personal answer.

Here's my build admonish if you wanna dissect and break it

Dr. Destiny Dreamstone (15 pd amp)
    Pandora's Box ( 5% cdr amp)
    Psi Scimitar ( 50% buff amp)
    Blue Beetle's Scarab
    Starheart
    Dr. Fate's Helmet

I should have around 550 pd endgame.
    Last edited by 4surface; 02-19-2014 at 10:42 PM.

lol sorry bout that match. My personal answer would be get power armor because that current build I'm using has no penetration. Also it'd be nice if you guys ambused me and remove me from the fight early game. My flash build isn't good early game but a monster mid and late game.

I'm sure col_Pillatypus has a much more detailed answer but since I was the flash who faced you that's my personal answer.

Here's my build admonish if you wanna dissect and break it

Dr. Destiny Dreamstone (15 pd amp)
    Pandora's Box ( 5% cdr amp)
    Psi Scimitar ( 50% buff amp)
    Blue Beetle's Scarab
    Starheart
    Dr. Fate's Helmet

I should have around 550 pd endgame.
    Hey man, you humbled our team and caused manly tears to flow. Looking forward to the next match, cheers!
    Steam: admonish

This is kind of has multiple answers and will attempt to answer as if this was you soloQing and not in a 5v5.

As said above shutting a flash down early is pretty much the go to strategy across all the maps because of the monster he turns into late game. This I think is a much harder process on GH, but it's still the weakest part of his game.

If him back capping is an issue run cameras and place them strategically around the map, usually on their speed pad and the bottom speed pad.

If his hit and run fight tactics are the problem, don't chase, you obviously aren't catching him ... that flash build is pretty squishy so hope your team can chain a couple CCs on him and he'll fall over quickly, don't try and 1v1 him cause that usually just doesn't work.

The best thing to do is try and control him early. Have cameras down and out rotate him (no one runs cameras on GH but its the most OP SP). He will attempt to have small 1v1s in the jungle and back cap and will just run away if he can't win a fight so your whole team needs to be aggressive and hard push the enemy towers. He might be able to back cap one but if you push their two towers you win that trade.

I'm not sure I exactly answered your question since i'm trying to be very general and since well Flash is just insanely difficult to deal with on GH.
    twitch.tv/pillatypus