Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Getting frustrating to play

So over the past few days, I've probably played in about 70 percent of the matches where a team mate has left the game, or just doesn't do anything, one literally said "I am done, feel free to report me" then left the game, I mean come on? Its gotten to the point where I would just rather wait till a full punishment system is in place, yea its beta and all that, but it makes a good game frustrating and anybody is just quitting or leaving at the first sign of their team losing.

Re: Getting frustrating to play

Quote Originally Posted by Bladefury View Post
    So over the past few days, I've probably played in about 70 percent of the matches where a team mate has left the game, or just doesn't do anything, one literally said "I am done, feel free to report me" then left the game, I mean come on? Its gotten to the point where I would just rather wait till a full punishment system is in place, yea its beta and all that, but it makes a good game frustrating and anybody is just quitting or leaving at the first sign of their team losing.
    I always play on GD, and i can say that im a really pacient man, but that ended the last week, now when i have a Troll, an Afk, or a 0/20/0 guy i just say to my self "Fk everything"... i just start to jungle letting the enemy team push so the torture can end faster. That way i can farm to test some items and i can jump into a TF sometimes if i am in a mood, or just simply test the jungle, the game is lost, but this is a beta, so the hole purpose is to test things.
    With blood and rage of crimson red
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead
    Together with our hellish hate
    We'll burn you all that is your fate!

Red Lantern Corps.-

Protector

Can Turbine please add some kind of leaverbuster that e.g. Riot has? After leaving for X amount of games in a week, automatic 1-week ban?

Right now 90% of the games have at least 1 leaver, and about 70% of games has 2 (usually one on each team, sometimes 2 on one team). The leave rate is a lot higher than I've seen in any moba I ever played (Dota, HoN, LoL, RoI & BFG which were slightly smaller in playerbase, SMNC)...

Please make a leaverbuster so we don't have to 3v5 anymore. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by Rolingachu View Post
    I always play on GD, and i can say that im a really pacient man, but that ended the last week, now when i have a Troll, an Afk, or a 0/20/0 guy i just say to my self "Fk everything"... i just start to jungle letting the enemy team push so the torture can end faster. That way i can farm to test some items and i can jump into a TF sometimes if i am in a mood, or just simply test the jungle, the game is lost, but this is a beta, so the hole purpose is to test things.
    This is why we need a surrender option. GD games, especially at lower levels, tend to become long, tiring, drawn-out torture sessions when someone goes afk or leaves and your team is left to fight 4v5.

Quote Originally Posted by NormanDuke View Post
    This is why we need a surrender option. GD games, especially at lower levels, tend to become long, tiring, drawn-out torture sessions when someone goes afk or leaves and your team is left to fight 4v5.
    Most of the time i have no problems with 4 v 5, the torture comes when is a 2 v 5 or 3 v 5, or a combination of 1 afk and 1 0/20/0 guy, i don't blame those guys, they are new to the game (or even the genre) and there's no tutorial or Vs IA mode...but more than 1 afk on the same team happens very often...one time, a friend (Zatanna) and i (gasbat) managed to win a 2 v 5, but that's one in a million.

Red Lantern Corps.-

Quote Originally Posted by Bladefury View Post
    You know how many matches I used to play?
    Answer: Like 25 matches a day.

You know how many I play now?
    Answer: Around 3 or 4.

The terrible Matchmaking system, mixed with the afkers and turbine doing absolutely nothing about it, has driving me away from this game and on to other games.
    Clicky-----> What I do to Batman! Revert Harley Nerf! History of Harley! <-----Clicky

Quote Originally Posted by Wehrmacht_Bunny View Post
    You know how many matches I used to play?
    Answer: Like 25 matches a day.

You know how many I play now?
    Answer: Around 3 or 4.

The terrible Matchmaking system, mixed with the afkers and turbine doing absolutely nothing about it, has driving me away from this game and on to other games.
    Is really frustrating indeed, im playing almost nothing compare to the last week. But i can tell you 2 things:

1º - Is not the fact that the Matchmaking system is bad, is the fact that for now there's no Matchmaking at all
    2º - Every Moba on beta phase was like these one, or even worse, a toxic community (in-game speaking) and lots of trollers/feeders/afks.

Is about to be patience, and for now, deal with the fact that lots of people don't even know what a Moba is, they are just here cause is DC, and there's a lot of people who's only purpose seems to troll, or have technical issues wich makes the client crash/bug.

The only solution atm is the report system and above all, as i already said, have patience.

Im trully sure that Turbine is aware that this is one of the main issues on IC, and they are working on a solution to this.

Red Lantern Corps.-

I'm sure Turbine has plans to do this kind of stuff, but I believe they need a larger player base before they start issuing bans.

I can't even remember the last time I had a game on GD without any leavers or troll feeders.
    Combine that with some other problems I have and it is just very tough to continue playing IC. But I have hope!

Considering Harmony fourplusfive's Avatar

It's been a week since I've played IC, which is the first time that's happened in 9 months. It's just not fun anymore. I think a large part of the problem with leavers and such is that the game just went open. People are creating accounts, trying out the game, getting wrecked or disliking the game(the latter usually following the former) , quitting during a match, and maybe never even playing again. This would make a punishment system a much less effective solution. Another reason I believe there to be a large number of AFKs is the incredible merit grind. When players see they have to play 100 matches to buy a sought after champ like Superman the chances increase that they would simply queue and AFK for the merit. It's pretty disheartening to think about what happened to this game after it went open. These forums are exponentially more negative in their tone, the devs seem less involved, and matches are just not fun.