Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    Protector iLLMATiK's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    79

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    I have been a hardcore fan of this game and have put in 100's of hours and dollars into it and I myself have been having a hard time enjoying the game lately for the same reasons above. The leavers and AFK'ers are killing this game for me. The lack of an actual match making system is a huge problem as well. There also seems to be more technical issues since the last update. I have had multiple matches where I get stuck on the map several times per match. Needless to say it usually leads to me dying which then skews my stats. How can we be keeping stats when the game is still messing up like this? The stats need to be wiped once this game goes live because I feel its BS to have these lame deaths count against me.

    I'll still be playing IC, but not like I was before. I used to play 20-30 matches a night. Lately its been more like 5. Fix this Turbine or I and people like me will go elsewhere.

  2. #12
    Protector Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    I still enjoy the game, but like others, not as much as I did. And it has nothing to do with a "beta burnout." It has everything to do with an influx of new players (a lot of them completely new to MOBAs), AFKer's, and a HORRID, non-existent MMR system.

    I also have to agree with the stats. Mine are decent, but the stats are going to be skewed negatively for everyone in some way. Win-loss records thanks to AFK'ers and new players (and no MMR) will be the worst. There isn't a point in keeping stats if they aren't as accurate as they can be.

  3. #13
    Protector Wehrmacht_Bunny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    Chernogorsk
    Posts
    1,134

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    Quote Originally Posted by iLLMATiK View Post
    I have been a hardcore fan of this game and have put in 100's of hours and dollars into it and I myself have been having a hard time enjoying the game lately for the same reasons above. The leavers and AFK'ers are killing this game for me. The lack of an actual match making system is a huge problem as well. There also seems to be more technical issues since the last update. I have had multiple matches where I get stuck on the map several times per match. Needless to say it usually leads to me dying which then skews my stats. How can we be keeping stats when the game is still messing up like this? The stats need to be wiped once this game goes live because I feel its BS to have these lame deaths count against me.

    I'll still be playing IC, but not like I was before. I used to play 20-30 matches a night. Lately its been more like 5. Fix this Turbine or I and people like me will go elsewhere.
    Couldn't agree with you more. The lack of the matchmaking system, afkers, and the ****** optimization had me reach my breaking point today, in which I thought long and hard and came to a conclusion that I need to take a break from this game. I can't go on like this wasting my time, hoping this will get better, and everytime something is reported or urgently needed, the developers turn their backs on us and tell us, "It's in the making" or "we're looking into it." yet it's not, and it's just a lie to make us think they are doing so we stay on this game.

    Like I stated many times, these things need to come before they do anything else,

    1. MMR
    2. Afk issue
    3. Optimization issue.

    Today was just my breaking point and made me realize that I need to move on. 3 games in a row I had very poor optimization issues where I would have 2-3 second delays and would get killed without putting up a fight. All day I've been losing because I've had been put on a team with people who have stated, "this is my first match". A lot of those matches resulted in someone going afk. And a lot of those matches the new people had said, "The first match I get into, I'm vs. Pro players, This game isn't for me."

    I really hope the patch on Wednesday does something, because after that if the game is still like this, I don't think anyone will have to worry about seeing me in game. It's sad, because I used to love this game so much, and would put my status 'Offline' on Steam to ignore my friends, just so I could play this game.
    Last edited by Wehrmacht_Bunny; 02-24-2014 at 10:35 PM.
    Clicky-----> What I do to Batman! Nerf The Fastest Man Alive! History of Harley! <-----Clicky

  4. #14
    Joining Harmony admonish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    Philippines
    Posts
    64

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    Please fix the disconnection issues, too. I've been disconnected rather frequently in the past few days, and I feel sorry for the team that I left behind, albeit inadvertently.
    Steam: admonish

  5. #15
    Protector Xoulrath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    1,185

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    Please fix the disconnection issues, too. I've been disconnected rather frequently in the past few days, and I feel sorry for the team that I left behind, albeit inadvertently.
    Hell yes, I completely forgot about that. One day I got disconnected what seemed to be about every 20 minutes.

  6. #16
    Joining Harmony oktosink's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    98

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    Quote Originally Posted by Wehrmacht_Bunny View Post
    Couldn't agree with you more. The lack of the matchmaking system, afkers, and the ****** optimization had me reach my breaking point today, in which I thought long and hard and came to a conclusion that I need to take a break from this game. I can't go on like this wasting my time, hoping this will get better, and everytime something is reported or urgently needed, the developers turn their backs on us and tell us, "It's in the making" or "we're looking into it." yet it's not, and it's just a lie to make us think they are doing so we stay on this game.
    The world is filled with magic. You just have to close your eyes and believe!

    Ugh.

    Gimmie.

  7. #17

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    Quote Originally Posted by Wehrmacht_Bunny View Post
    You know how many matches I used to play?
    Answer: Like 25 matches a day.

    You know how many I play now?
    Answer: Around 3 or 4.

    The terrible Matchmaking system, mixed with the afkers and turbine doing absolutely nothing about it, has driving me away from this game and on to other games.
    yeah bunny is right ... betweem AFKs ... people trying play from south of the equator .... or going against a 5 stack team with your buddy and 3 randoms is super tedious ...

    and stop with the GG .... its not a good game when a 5stack pitaroll's (see urban dictionary) the other team ... Id have more respect if they said "sorry the match making sucks"

    Ive also noticed seeming the same names in circulation .. which we need more beta invites or that people have stopped playing ..both need to be addressed

  8. #18
    Joining Harmony Aurun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    257

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruwolf View Post
    people trying play from south of the equator
    I always do that, why would it be a problem?

  9. #19

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    We're actually discussing the AFK issues (and what we're doing to tackle them) here: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...all-Protectors
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

    Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

  10. #20
    Protector mR-Nephets's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Posts
    859

    Re: Getting frustrating to play

    They shot themselves in the foot when they opened up the game before having a MM system. The game is unplayable right now.

 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •