Scheduled Maintenance: Tuesday, February 25th

Hail Protectors!

On Tuesday, Feb. 25th, the Infinite Crisis login servers will be temporarily unavailable between 6:00 and 7:00 AM Eastern (-5 GMT). If you attempt to log in during that time frame, you will be unable to connect to the servers until the maintenance is complete. If you are already in Infinite Crisis, you will not experience any disruption to your matches. Thank you for your patience, and we'll see you back in the lost sectors soon!
    Last edited by Celestrata; 02-24-2014 at 05:28 PM.
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.

Re: Scheduled Maintenance: Tuesday, February 25th

Also, don't forget that Star Sapfire (i know) is coming.
    If you are having tech issues, want to report a bug, report a player, your code isn't working or got any comment or feedback.
    GO HERE:
    http://support.infinitecrisis.com/ic.../ticketNew.asp

Submit a ticket, to do all listed above and even more.

*How To post a DxDiag

*Infinite Crisis Forum's Rules

*I'm Famous <3
    __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ ___
    MY FAV STREAMS!
    Sycogenesis' Stream :http://www.twitch.tv/sycogenesis
    Beco's Stream: http://www.twitch.tv/dps_beco
    Hammerborn's Stream: twitch.tv/hammerreborn

Considering Harmony LC_DKperfection's Avatar

They said Star Saphire is coming on Wednesday, not Tuesday
    Contact me on:
    Twitter
    Twitch
    Facebook

Considering Harmony WhiteCanary's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AwA_DKperfection View Post
    They said Star Saphire is coming on Wednesday, not Tuesday
    they have been mentioning the whole time, who could we ever forget that? °v°
    I was born in thunder, and in thunder, I will mangle your being
    - White Canary

Please look into the disconnection issues during the scheduled maintenance period! This problem is really spoiling the fun in the game for a lot of players, myself included.
    Steam: admonish

so I logged in and my account was wiped clean. no friends, levels nothing but my basic founders pack. please tell me this was not meant to happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackakira84 View Post
    so I logged in and my account was wiped clean. no friends, levels nothing but my basic founders pack. please tell me this was not meant to happen.
    This was meant to happen. Anything that you did not pay real money for was wiped away in the January update. All founders packs and crisis coins purchased with real money stayed on your account.

You can learn more about this planned data wipe here: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...cement.php?f=2. (And yes, this was the last time we will wipe the game -- ever.)

Finally, this maintenance completed without issue. Closing the thread!
    Seraphina Brennan -- Community Manager, Infinite Crisis
    ""For hearts long lost and full of fright / For those alone in Blackest Night. / Accept our ring and join our fight / Love conquers all with violet light!""

Roles: Jungle/Assassin, Marksman, and sometimes Controller. Mains: Gaslight Catwoman, Mecha Wonder Woman, Gaslight Batman, Nightmare Robin, Nightmare Superman, Poison Ivy, Atomic Poison Ivy.