Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Are some champs broken?

I'm fairly new to the game so dont rage on me please. But i am lvl 11 or 10 cant remember. i have noticed that cyborg and gaslight batman can easily snowball carry their team if played by someone some what skilled. I seen a Gaslight joker tank a 1 v 4 till his team showed up and during the time of waiting he had them all weak enough that his team mopped up and he was back to full life by the time he reached the enemies tower. Catwomen's whip can some times reach stupidly long ranges and do tons of dmg (i have been whipped twice and died from full life due to two double crits). What are some of the games unfair/balance issue champs you have experienced?

Re: Are some champs broken?

GasBat is actually in a pretty good spot IMO. He has an escape that lets him get aggresive and late-game he deals a lot of damage, but I think that he is fine.

Cyborg is more or less in a nice spot as well, since he doesn't have an escape, but he deals even more damage than Gas Bat and in the hands of a skilled player, either of them can carry a team.

As far as them "tanking," they more than likely have Lifesteal items that, combined with their insane damage output, allows them to heal quickly.

Catwoman is regarded to be OP by a lot of players at the moment. Her Q has an incredible range, applies on-hit effects, and can crit; her W has the ability to slow or knockdown; her E is an escape that also either boosts the damage of Q or gives knockdown to her W; and her ult makes her more mobile and more bursty than any Champ in the game for a short time. She can be taken out, but I do believe that she is too strong late-game for what she can do early-game.

With all of the above said, the game is actually in a pretty nice spot. Doomsday, Catwoman, and Superman are the only ones that really stand out as being in need of minor tweaks.

Considering Harmony fourplusfive's Avatar

You could almost say characters like Cyborg and Gaslight Batman are so powerful at the end that they "carry" the team...

There are no broken champs, only broken players.
    Steam: admonish

Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    I lol'd .... so a few months ago when Batman was handing out 20- 0- 0 games .... there were more broken players

I think balance is pretty good, you will see champs like Gasbat and MWW stand out a little more in Gotham Divivded map mainly because they can lane so strong and melees cannot ....

otherwise considering it is still beta and there are like only about 20 champs ... pretty good

Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    That is an extremely short sighted comment or trolling ...... and most probably means you play Catwoman ;p
    Robin use him because you should

I agree nerf Irelia

Nerf Attack Damage Green Lantern Prime!

settle down there are more than enough nerfs to go around
    Robin use him because you should

One With Starro Wehrmacht_Bunny's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Adenomatous View Post
    I'm fairly new to the game so dont rage on me please. But i am lvl 11 or 10 cant remember. i have noticed that cyborg and gaslight batman can easily snowball carry their team if played by someone some what skilled. I seen a Gaslight joker tank a 1 v 4 till his team showed up and during the time of waiting he had them all weak enough that his team mopped up and he was back to full life by the time he reached the enemies tower. Catwomen's whip can some times reach stupidly long ranges and do tons of dmg (i have been whipped twice and died from full life due to two double crits). What are some of the games unfair/balance issue champs you have experienced?
    Well, because the bruisers were so badly nerfed from a patch, marksmans are running around wild right now, that being said I'm assuming after they re-vamp the bruisers, marksmans will no longer rule the game. As for Gaslight joker, well he's an enforcer which can take a lot of damage, and in the right hands he can give a lot of damage.

My broken champion list, and I don't care what anyone says.

Overpowered broken,

1. Catwomen
    2. Doomsday
    3. Flash(not overpowered, but could defiantly be less tanky)
    4. MWW

Underpowered broken,

1. Batman
    2. NMB(Not underpowered but could defiantly us a little bit more damage)
    Clicky-----> What I do to Batman! Nerf The Fastest Man Alive! History of Harley! <-----Clicky