Thread: Payment Options

Payment Options

Hi, I'm from Brazil and want buy a founder pack or may just put some Coins but the options for payment is just not viable for me, will be other payment options in the near future?

Sorry for the Terrible English XD

Re: Payment Options

Cannot use credit card?
    Steam: admonish

Quote Originally Posted by admonish View Post
    Cannot use credit card?
    Unfortunately no...

This is a little sad...other games right from the start already have more options of payment. I don't understand why this one have only two...
    I like this game enough to want suport by putting money on it. I hope someone on the IC Team read this post and think about it expand the payment options making the game more accessible for other countrys and players.

I am in the same situation as yourself. I would like to purchase Founder Packs but cannot, because I live in the Philippines now. I can only hope that sometime in the future they will have pre-paid cards available so that you and I can buy Crisis Coins.
    Steam: admonish

Same situation here. Here in Germany credit cards are rather rare and the prefered online payment option is direct debit, which Paypal is able to use normally. But it seems this is deactivated for CC purchases and PayPal wants me to register a credit card. Weird thing is: direct debit purchases were possible a few weeks ago via PayPal for a short time.... seems they turned it off again...