Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Coast City Nightly Games

I have retaken Coast City in the name of Starro!
    Weeknights starting around 8:30pm EST (-5GMT) I will be hosting Coast City Custom matches.

I know many of you liked the map, or still want to give it a try. This your chance to get in and play in a friendly environment. The matches will be new player friendly, and as competitive as the teams allow. All you have to do is be willing to listen to your team's captain, and work within the team unit. It can be a great learning experience, a place to meet new friends in-game, or even a good place to test crazy build ideas (I do it often).

Now that this is stuck up top, I have a message to all the new/newish players, and those coming with Open Beta: We want you! Part of what makes these worthwhile is getting new people acquainted with the map and champions. Send a friend request (same call name in-game), and I'll pass invites when it comes to launch time. So come an join in the fun. And if you get stuck, or have a question, there are many willing to provide an answer.

Remember to have fun out there, it's only a game. And I hope to be seeing you around in the days, and weeks to come.

I added a link to my map guide in my signature!
    Last edited by The_Dycer; 12-08-2014 at 09:06 AM. Reason: It's Stuck!
    New Player 1v1 Tournament! Prize is s Gold Steam Pack

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

Dycer's Ample Amplifier Album! Check it out for help with Augments.

Dycer's Monstrous Marina Modset Manual! Use it for help with item mods.

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

"KS, it is what Dycers do best!"- Dycer 2015

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words!
    Strange word of the day; Quinquiplicate: To multiply by five
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

38 No Death 5v5 games in queue without an afk this patch!

Considering Harmony

Re: Coast City Nightly Games

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    Every night starting around 8:30pm EST (-5GMT) I will be hosting Coast City Custom matches. They will run as late as 10pm weeknights, and almost no limit on weekends.

I know many of liked the map, or still want to give it a try. This your chance to get in and play in a friendly environment. The matches will be new player friendly, and as competitive as the teams allow. All you have to do is be willing to listen to your team's captain, and work within the team unit.
    It can be a great learning experience, a place to meet new friends in-game, or even a good place to test crazy build ideas (I do it often).

If you want in, send me a friend request in-game, and be ready to launch when called upon.

And lastly, I'm personally not out to win the games unless both sides have experienced players. And as a token to this, I'll be playing blasters through the first few matches. Anyone who knows me knows I am the self-proclaimed worlds worst blaster. So get in while you can, and you'll definitely be able to help your K/D/A.

Remember to have fun out there, it's only a game. And I hope to be seeing you around in the days, and weeks to come.

I love you thank you

I will add you today, not a big fan of CC (just cause im not used to it), but i like to play it once in a wild, i support the cause.

Your ID is the same as here?
    With blood and rage of crimson red
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead
    Together with our hellish hate
    We'll burn you all that is your fate!

Red Lantern Corps.-

Yes my ID is the same. Everyone's should be.

I am looking for feedback on recent community events. Fill out the form here! I will read all responses even if there is 1000.

The_Dycer Guides!
    The Definition of SoonTM

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

One only improves through quality repetition. Practice does not make perfect; only perfect practice makes perfect.

If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.

Great idea Dycer, count me in!

Community Advocate PeterPlatinum's Avatar

Dycer, I am completely in on this. I may also be able to get everyone on my buddy's Teamspeak server so we can voice chat while playing.
    Former webmaster of Justice League Infinite. Tastiest Bait NA. Follow me on Twitter @Peter_Platinum for the newest champion and costume sales every Wednesday!

------

Booster Gold: Let me be perfectly clear: I have never, ever let my name or likeness be used to sell adult diapers.
    — Dan Jurgens, Justice League International #1 (2011)

Green Lantern: Barry...Did you...shoot him in the crotch?
    The Flash: Well, that's where the ring said his weakness was.
    Green Lantern: Nice.
    — Brian Buccellato, The Flash Annual #2 (2013)

I personally haven't used voice in awhile. The two reasons are now with kids, and 3 puppy dogs, I can't keep my headsets alive, and background noise is a plenty in my house, even after bedtime. You probably can guess when bedtime is at my house by when I chose to start the games.

The_Dycer Guides!
    The Definition of SoonTM

Count me out of voice chat too, english is not my native language and i feel like an idiot when i speak it :P

Ok, i will Add after work Dyce!
    With blood and rage of crimson red
    Ripped from a corpse so freshly dead
    Together with our hellish hate
    We'll burn you all that is your fate!

Red Lantern Corps.-

The first night was filled with many newer, or returning players ready and willing to take blind dive into the unexpected. Remember to add me as a friend, or be ready to go as soon as I start throwing out adverts at 8:30pm EST. Remember once I start the Custom Match Lobby, I can't see general chat (something they need to fix because it was better the old way) so I won't be able to add you from there.

I am also looking for someone with a steady stream to jump in, and have some fun. Even if it means exposing my horrible blaster play to the world.

The_Dycer Guides!
    The Definition of SoonTM

Quote Originally Posted by Dycer94 View Post
    The first night was filled with many newer, or returning players ready and willing to take blind dive into the unexpected. Remember to add me as a friend, or be ready to go as soon as I start throwing out adverts at 8:30pm EST. Remember once I start the Custom Match Lobby, I can't see general chat (something they need to fix because it was better the old way) so I won't be able to add you from there.

I am also looking for someone with a steady stream to jump in, and have some fun. Even if it means exposing my horrible blaster play to the world.
    I'm all in for Streaming, if only we had an Spectate option.. ;_;
    My Champion Concept: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-Atomic-Cyborg

My wish list for upcoming patches: https://www.infinitecrisis.com/forum...-WALL-OF-TEXT)

Proud DotA veteran.