Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789 LastLast

Re: Coast City Nightly Games

ill play add me my name is same on IC.

Quote Originally Posted by inragedhippo View Post
    ill play add me my name is same on IC.
    I don't send friend requests out because it is hard enough managing those I have coming in.
    The Coast City Nightly Games!
    A Coast City Guide: Updates SoonTM
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Conquer Your Lane with Starro!

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

I'm on Dawnbase! Check highly rated guides for great builds and tips!

"The Earth had too many men." - Dycer 2014

I am one with Starro! All hail Starro.

The State of The_Dycer Adress

Getting back to daily words
    Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.
    Most Colorful Forum Signature
    I am running low on original colors!

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

Protector

This is a great idea I've been playing on and off since the first set of closed beta invites and I've yet to be able to get in to CC due to apparent lack of interest. I've sent you a request and I will be on around 8:30 est if I can get in with you guys that would be Great! also good on ya for trying to "rally the troops" means a lot to see people making an effort to be a part of a community instead of the usual mundane queue and pray option.

As many of you know, my wife and I are expecting triplets that are due any day now. Upon their arrival, I will have very little, if any, time for recreational activities for at least a few months. This has lead me to think long and hard about this fledgling tradition, and its fate.

Since I will no longer be able to carry on as the leader of what has become an amazing experience for many, I have decided to "pass the torch" to hammerreborn. Though he also has a ticking time bomb, as known as a pregnant wife, his patience, knowledge of the game, and general love for teaching those who wish to learn has made him the perfect replacement in my mind. I will be editing the main post with more info in the coming days.

And before this thread gets bombarded with questions, yes I will be returning, and it will be before this game goes live unless the producers want to spite me and quadruple production speed.

Alas, I will end my rambling rant here with a sad song to bid you goodbye for now. It really speaks to that sliver of Irish hidden deep inside of me: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=niS4Emp64q8
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

I am not a Turbine employee, and do not receive the compensation/benefits/privileges that employees do. Currently I have a pending application to be the Director of the Putting Things on Top of Other Things Department.

Strange word of the day; Kench: To laugh very loud! I Think Santa Got into Joker's Laughing Gas
    If you win a spelling bee due to "Strange word of the day", I receive 2% of the winnings.

My Infinite Crisis New Year's resolution is to make Infinite Crisis issue account nerfs. Come on Hammer, let's do this!

One With Starro CH4_BrianFantana's Avatar

Captain, my friends list can't take much more of this!
    Formerly Known as Hammerreborn

Come watch me at my Twitch Stream. I'm a community streamer, and I currently give away free swag every Friday and Sunday nights. Come for the swag, stay for the IC and Comics.

You can see up to date updates about times and giveaways and other events at my thread found here.

You stay classy Ron Burgandy

Congrats and farewell for now Dycer.

Considering Harmony legendstatus93's Avatar

Congrats Dycer! Wish you the best man! Your gonna lose sleep but it's worth! See you around

I have updated the main post with information regarding the new schedule with hammereborn at the lead. Bury him with friend requests now, not me.
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

I hope this is not considered Necro-threading at this point, but here it goes!

Once this week's event ends, I am proud to announce the return of the CC Nightly Games hosted by Dycer! What does this mean? Every night, except most Mondays, you will find me online starting around 8:30pm Est hosting Coast City games for players of various experience levels to join. Like before, I will be able to host at least a couple of games before I have to log for the night.

Now what do you need to do before joining. You should probably send me a friend request and show yourself online to get an invite. This step always helps. Wha helps more is coming in with a solid understanding of a t least a few different champs and even a couple different roles. And the thing that helps most of all is reading the brilliant wall of text I have on Dawnbase (there is a link down below). It is really hard to explain to people the importance of objectives in-game while trying to play.

I hope to see you guys around, and may you have wonderful luck as this week's event winds down.
    The Definition of SoonTM

My Guide for IC_Frelorn

Considering Harmony BartVonDoom's Avatar

I bet this is for the US server only, right ?

What about the EU server ?

Bart Von Doom, and again sorry you don't like my BB guide :/
    Watch some live Infinite Crisis gameplay and tutorials on http://www.twitch.tv/bartvondoom and watch all replays my youtube channel http://www.youtube.com/bartvondoom