Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Exclamation Login to the website to continue

Whenever i try to login to the game it says "login to the website to continue" even tho im already logged in to the website, can anyone help?

Re: Login to the website to continue

Srsly noone can help?

And the ticket answering is slow, like crazy slow

Logging into client tells me to log into site

Hi All,

I tried logging into the client and it shoots me out to my browser and tells me to log into the site... I AM logged into the site... IDK what else to do at this point. Tried exiting client and returning...

Re: Logging into client tells me to log into site

I'm having the same issue. What's the problem? I can't log into the game because it keeps throwing me to the site instead even though I'm already logged into the webpage, and keeps sending me straight to the "referrals" page. It's pissing me off so much I'm tempted to just tell everyone I know to not bother, and I'm starting to wonder if the game even really exists.

Yup same problem for me cant play the game because of that.

Same here. Tried resetting computer, logging into game first/then site, tried logging into site first/then game, and every combination then there in.

I want to like this game and to get others on board, but I'll reserve my my judgement until then.

Same problem here...don't know what to do at all D:

I am having the same issue. There are no instructions on what I am supposed to do to actually be able to play this game.

Have you tried to log in and out of the forums a few times then try to log into the game?