Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

So the Lag is a little OP right now

Guessing because of the event, but people are lagging out and afking really bad right now (im doing ok) but you guys should really look into this

Re: So the Lag is a little OP right now

I desynced from my game earlier and couldn't reconnect after trying everything. I think I'm gonna just give them some time to resolve it, cause that was frustrating for sure.

Quote Originally Posted by KGS_Supreme View Post
    I desynced from my game earlier and couldn't reconnect after trying everything. I think I'm gonna just give them some time to resolve it, cause that was frustrating for sure.
    Yeah it was. But thankfully phax said we were going to receive those icons. I haven't played all day after leaving danuck. Don't trust the MMR right now and don't trust the servers.

That lag into the grey land, was too much, then having to wait another 20+ mins just to get into another game.
    Clicky-----> What I do to Batman! Nerf The Fastest Man Alive! History of Harley! <-----Clicky

I was in a game vs IC_ and Pixxy and disconnected fot the lag -_- i wanna my ICON >_<

Considering Harmony Coldblade000's Avatar

I could not handle the lag, it defeated me soundly. A shame too, because they both could have been really fun matches. : (

Lol I love this lag, free kills, quick games, fast merit, easy farming.

But I do understand your frustrations, I had this lag last week so I'm clear for the event.

Considering Harmony

is there any reason for the unexpected lags today?

i mean yesterday everything was fine, no lag and fun and fast games, today i cant even controll my champion cuz of the lag and connection problems;

cheers

games broken. i tried everything to get around it but it seems the issue is on there side.

Considering Harmony Coldblade000's Avatar

Considering other games under Turbines eye are also having connection problems, I think it's safe to say some sort of server shenanigans...certainly should stabilize soon.
    Last edited by Coldblade000; 02-28-2014 at 03:49 PM.

The lag issues are getting worse and worse.. I cant move in a match beacuse the lag, I sugguest the Turbine guys, to check this issue.. And fix it